Reviews for Submissive Call
QueenLyssa chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Well I am totally in love with this story. is so cute, I love Harry and Draco as nestmates. would love to read more.
erica chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
are there any plans to update this story? it's really good. snape and harry make such a great family. I love the fact that Neville was glaring at ginny in this chapter. it was so hilarious. please update soon. can't wait to see what happens next. especially want to see how harry handles that ball situation with two sexy suitors vying for his attention.
Reiha Sakurai chapter 8 . 6/3/2014
I Really Loved this Fanfic and can't wait until you get the next chapter up so that I can read and find out what's going to happen next. I really hope you update this fanfic soon cause I love it and want to read more chapters.
Necromancer72 chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I love how cute Hadrian and Draco are acting in this story, please continue.
Fire Dolphin chapter 8 . 4/13/2014
OMG! i love reading creature stories. i really hope that u continue this story! i would love to find out what happens next! pleeeeease update soon!
Imforsuperwhopotterlockalways chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
*munches on cookie* I luv this story :P tis be one of the better ones I've read :D
Child of the sea 134 chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Update this PLEASE! I love this story it is amazing and I will be sad if you don't continue it.
ani chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
anything planned before lunch is evil, even breakfast.

okay, i gotta say i'm surprised i like it. there's very few stories where Harry and Draco become friends that i like, even fewer when there's such a big personality change but you've made it work wonderfully. it's obviously because of their inheritances and thankfully they aren't trying to hid it.

the pairings are a bit of a surprise, well Harry's is anyway. i prefer Draco with the twins - sometimes with Charlie - in the slash pairings, it's the only time we see Draco and not Malfoy. i've never seen Harry/Blaise/Neville all together, only as the separate couples and they've never been as complementary as this.

it's been a while but you're going on alert!
naruto and twilight fan33 chapter 8 . 3/26/2014
A
kyuubilover chapter 8 . 3/23/2014
I went to push next but it wasn't there, please update
Jessica chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I really like this story I wish it was updated.
Darkhybrid chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Love love LOVE the story!
Darkhybrid chapter 3 . 2/18/2014
LOved the ending. I nearly died of laughing, lol
Sakihinata chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
I totally loved this chapter! this version of Harry Potter is great! I couldn't help but think of the twins as cute ;) Hope you continue the story!
Sakihinata chapter 5 . 1/23/2014
Just to say I love very very much your story and wish for it to continue.
Thanks for this amazing fic I'm really enjoying myself ;)
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »