Reviews for Submissive Call
katelaina1717 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
So cool seeing a strong and confident Nevill and Harry wanting to be a housewife is just adorable, I hope you make him a mommy too please! Can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
omg more loved it so more please thanks
kariza2013 chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
please write more
GrandAdmiralLove chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
Please keep writing this story. It's really interesting and I would love to get to the end of it.
hiding-in-the-shadows666 chapter 8 . 11/13/2013
please dont give up on this story, please update soon
rakely chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
Please update soon! I really like this story!
Ham chapter 8 . 10/26/2013
Why r u not updating yet ?! You update or i kill u voldomort style
kyuubilover chapter 8 . 10/14/2013
PLEASE update I really like this fic!
becky.wright.71868 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
will this be continued?xx
Joey chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Please continue this story?
Katie-hime chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Hey, great story so far, you've had me giggling quite a bit! I hope you plan on continuing... It's been quite a while since you posted a chapter.

A bit of feedback:

You've got a very strong and consistent writing style going, and your characters (while obviously OOC where they need to be, it's your creation!) are steady, not making drastic shifts from one chapter to the next. That being said, a little more development, both internal and interpersonal, would be nice. It seems like this is a more character-driven work, so it would be good to get more of a sense of what your mains are thinking and feeling!

I love the lightness and humor, keep it going!

In terms of technical aspects, your grammar is great, but you need to mind your homonyms, proprietary words like quidditch, and those blasted little one letter flips like trail/trial. Your meaning is always clear, but there are just enough of these little slips to be disruptive (although I must admit, I'm particular).

In general, well done, and I hope to see more chapters soon!
Demoness6661 chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
please update soon
cattj003 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
It's been ages since you last updated :( I really love this story I think I might cry if you don't update soon . . . Oh wait no, I'm already . . . :,(
Lw117149 chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
more please tell me you are still writing this please ty
Lw117149 chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
lol our the girl aren't you ! lol please tell me you are still writing this ty
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »