Reviews for Submissive Call
Fan girl chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Please continue its very good and the characters and pairings are absolutely delectable.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2013
please, up date soon. :)
embersshadow1988 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
As to the first few letters in you're author's note...you're only done with the chapter. It's been a while since you've updated...any hope of getting more? That out of the way, I do enjoy the story, though Hadrian's alter form is a bit difficult for my mind to provide an image for...but that's just me. I particularly enjoyed Umbridge's reaction to the blood quill not working on him...
Avid Reader chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
No! That's naughty, you can't stop there. Here I was enjoying one of the best fics I've read in ages and you have to go and not finish it :( Please can you update soon? It's been too long and I'll tell on you if you don't, hah. :) Wait no! I'm being mean, oh just please write more, I love this!
Sofie 3 chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Uuuuh...

How can a water user-whatever-they're-called-sorry-I-don't-remember make a tsunami? You do know that a tsunami is made up by an earthquake right? Which is made up by tiny movements inside of the earth - movements of the earths inner plates?

So technically a water user - that's just what I'll call it from now on - wouldn't be able to make a tsunami, whereas a earth controler - this is confusing - WOULD be.

Well ... Now you know that for future refference!

Bye!
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 8 . 2/14/2013
Please update soon
howlingwolffate chapter 8 . 2/6/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS SERIES VERY FUNNY! make more soon plzzz!
Dusk chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
Oh my geeze!
Please update soon. I am so in love with this story!
yuiop chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
up date again soon, i really like your story :)
TheRedLight chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Lol sevvy-poo and lucy are too cute. The perfect doting parents. -Emery

If only our parents were like that :/ can't even leave with our boyfriends before you hear, "Boys, make sure you are protected! Don't need you to be getting AIDS now!" .-. -Hadrian

Being gay twins sure is hard. -Emery

...*cwtch emery* -Cade

Yeah my boyfriend is cuter than yours by a long shot. :) -Emery

BTw. Cwtch is slang for hug or cuddle :P -Hadrian

IS THEO NOTT HARRYS MATE? OR BLAISE?! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D -Emery

Too much sugar..-Cade
TheRedLight chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I have me's a question! -Emery

With your dim-witted mind, I'm not surprised. -Hadrian

How rude! O' twiny of mine! -Emery

...Get on with it..-Cade

...:l fine. Did you get the creature name "HydraIgnas" from the flower "Hydrangea"? I like the name though. At least it's easy to pronounce unlike some stories ya know. Like...Artraighmignus or some shit like that. -Emery

That paragraph could've been longer. -Cade

Be lucky you didn't get longer! *Runs away from computer when Emery squeezes shoulder to tightly and squeaks* BYE! -Hadrian

..Smh...-Cade

BYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D -Emery
Jackie-B-123 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
Definitely going to be looking forward to this story.
jessica chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
i realy really like this story, and i hope you update or complete it soon.
twilightreaderaddict chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Love this story so far! Hope you update soon because we sooooo need Neville and Blaise to fight, Umbitch to get her comeuppance and Draco to have his wonderful night with the twins! All hail submissive boys!

Meechy

ps I got hooked on Naruto watching with my own boys!
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »