Reviews for Submissive Call
twilightreaderaddict chapter 8 . 1/14/2013
Love this story so far! Hope you update soon because we sooooo need Neville and Blaise to fight, Umbitch to get her comeuppance and Draco to have his wonderful night with the twins! All hail submissive boys!

Meechy

ps I got hooked on Naruto watching with my own boys!
NevHarryFredGeorge chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really do love this story and I hope you continue to write it! and update it! to be honest reading your story and wanting to get alerts was the reason I created my own fanfiction account. I am not a writer, well at least I don't think I am a good one. I may try one-shots though! anyway I just wanted to let you know that this story is really amazing and I love the harry neville blaise pairing!
Bryanna Williams chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
hey I just wanted to tell you that I really love your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/7/2013
Love this story. Can't wait for more!
Maple chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
Write please I beg yay this is one of my fav stories u can't quit please with Harry's puppy dog eyes
Hesperis chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
Very nice story! I'm looking forward the next chapter! I hope you will update soon! o)
Duke of Life chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Oh, I hope you update soon! I love this story!
AmeliaPond1997 chapter 8 . 12/19/2012
More please
Daddys little crazy bitch chapter 8 . 12/17/2012
love it
Sev'slittlesecret chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
I've never really read a Blaze or Neville fic paired with Harry, but this is cute!
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
okay I'm not one to lovvvvveeeeeeeeeeee thresomes but *squeals* I can't think I would be happy if they were just harry and neville or harry and blaise, and on a side note I love the combination harry/neville/blaise.
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I loveeeeeeeeeee your story!
Juliette Potter-Black chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
*squeals* ohh they are all just sooooo cute, I especially love the last part. poor sirius! love it by the way.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
hilarious, this is my favorite chapter so far.
Mashkai30 chapter 8 . 12/1/2012