Reviews for Submissive Call
Eyir-AllMight chapter 8 . 11/28/2012
This is Bloody Awesome really I wish for more normally I dislike threesomes in a way except Draco and the Twins... you're right I also love that pairing, but this idea of Blaise and Neville seems incredible. I want to know as well what crawled up Umbitch's ass. and when will the Dumblefuck will know the true nature of Severus and Hadrian as being Winggbats. for some reason I keep imagining them specially Severus as he is a sub as the Drakhaons from a series of books called the Tears of Artamon. anyways, keep it up! this is great and can't wait for more!
happy-go-lucky writer chapter 8 . 11/26/2012
Let me salute you! You epic person!
I love this chapter, I love this story, I LOVE THIS PLOT! Please update. Please do so. I can't wait for the next one to come out!
Priestess of Silvanus chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
its a good story, careful though at some points its gets a bit...i don't know the word...i think its called a crack fic. You know, really silly, if thats what you want, then ok. Just put it in the opening, otherwise though its good.
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 8 . 11/8/2012
interesting hope you update soon!
KW2009 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Hehe this made me giggles
becca579 chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon!
chinadoll381282001 chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
I'm loving this story! Please continue!
DarwinSun chapter 8 . 10/22/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY! Please continue. Such an interesting twist on Severitus.
katie weasley62442 chapter 8 . 10/21/2012
I love this story! I can't wait to find out what happens next update soon!
Darkrailover chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. looking foward to more fun and excitement.
Darkrailover chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
lol cute. awww poor hardian and draco blushing cutely
XxPerfectlyRuinedxX chapter 8 . 10/15/2012
Omg harry is so cute!
puppy eyes chapter 8 . 10/13/2012
update plez i love how girly harry...oh so hadrian is its adorbul so cute i like the naruto coment im a fan my self
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 8 . 10/12/2012
hmm ...good ...But not finsh you Must finsh it for the maloy family wil be on your hide if you do not do so(lol)smiks. i do hope to see more of his fine story. smirks evil. tell then your friend. Malfoy.S
Jay-Zeus chapter 8 . 10/11/2012