Reviews for Submissive Call
musme chapter 8 . 10/11/2012
I like it!
Dragon's Flame of Life chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
I love your story and can't wait till chapter 9 and 10 are posted. Thank you for being a good writer! : ) Bye now!
hotflower901 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
Loved the idea that she could not scar Hardrian becuase of his scales.
scryash22 chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
This is awesome!
picabone99 chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
i would LOVE to see harry and draco go as a pair of harem slaves for the ball. the havoc that would cause would be epic.
picabone99 chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
great sense of humor in your story. love how light and almost...bouncy the story is. thanks for sparing me the angsty denial of snape!dad, creature!harry, incipent!matehood. such a nice change. Yeah Blaise! Yeah Neville!
SoulMore chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
FAN!
emthereble chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
This story is brillant ! I love it so much and i am sitting on the edge of my seat to see what happens next !
noirekitsune chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
yay!
maybe now umbitch will get to go to prison! lol
im just loving seeing how everyone's (dumbles, hem, on, etc) plans come crashing down around them, especially how dumbles thinks hes all smart and this big bad, but WE know that its all futile in the end!
i cant wait for more

noirekitsune
Sadie chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
:( so sad... I was having so much fun reading this but there's no next chapter... up-dates soon please?!
Flying Chrissy chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
cool story! Look forward to the next update.
lionesspuma chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I have enjoyed your fluff ficlet so far. Thank you for posting it. I strongly suggest though that you work on spelling and grammar errors that run rampant throughout the piece. I can understand if using a smart phone that it auto corrects. It would be advisable to get a small laptop, or similar device used at either a pawn shop or at some computer stores that fix computers. Becoming an author is very hard and very stressful. You will be rejected many many times. All authors are. My friend is happy to be getting a few of his pieces in magazines getting paid 2 to 5 cents a word. This is after MANY MANY years of practice and rejections. I am not saying not to try, but I also suggest another job until you are rich and famous author. :)
You have talent but it needs polish and better equipment to help in your career goal. I suggest a Beta on here to begin the process of learning to refine your work.
With much anticipation for your next chapter, and with good thoughts towards your career goals.
Lionesspuma
starangel2106 chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Aww, this is a neat story. Can't wait for more.
Luna-sss chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
Yay for a chappie and yay for smileys! I love how emotional Rian got its so cute! I hope Umbitch gets what's coming to her
Satary chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
No it was good! And I can't wait for the next one!
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »