Reviews for Submissive Call
Guest chapter 8 . 7/11/2020
mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/9/2020
Please write more I like this story
Vampire Marvel Foxx chapter 8 . 7/7/2020
this story is SOOOOOOO Amazing! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
bloodysilverfox chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!
Teamemmettandkellan chapter 8 . 2/13/2020
Ahhh noooo. I just flew trough it. And bam. No more story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2020
When are you going to write more on this story. It's really good
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2019
Put him with draco or cedric or victor krum
Keeper of the Shadowed Roses chapter 1 . 12/14/2019
This looks like a good story. Don't get me wrong here though. It's a trend for people to write stories where Harry learns that Snape is his dad. And he normal is like yeah totally I'll change my last name and everything! I know this is just fanfiction and anything can happen, but that bothers me just a bit. I can understand the joy of learning that you have family still alive, but really I think it could have been drawn out when it comes to Harry just excepting the name change. I mean Snape verbal abused him and bullied him for four years at this point. I don't think any child would except that so easily. Even if his Mom say oh forgive him, it's my fault. That's no excuse for being so rude to any child. Sorry for the rant but it just struck me how odd it is that this is so popular. I personally would make Snape work for any sort of forgiveness. I would also prefer that he get mad at Lily for awhile. I mean come on there had to be other ways of protecting her baby than marrying someone other than her soul mate's tormentor. But yeah, I really do think you have a good story going. this is just something that struck me while reading it.
Katsplay68 chapter 8 . 12/10/2019
Omg I just stumbled onto this little gem. Amy chance of an update soon? I can't wait to see what happens to the two subs. Great job.
imfine12 chapter 1 . 11/26/2019
I really like this fic and was wondering if it will be continued?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/20/2019
Hi I was wondering if you were going to be finishing this story. I live it and would hate for it to be abandoned
ShadowMoon chapter 8 . 8/26/2019
A very good fic and incredibly interesting to read!
I was just wondering if it is going to be continued?
Ame's world chapter 8 . 7/19/2019
Ohhhh nooooooo ! Such a shame !
I really would have love to read more of this wonderful fanfic !
Awwwww
ghostfall chapter 8 . 6/21/2019
U said review all I gots to say is this MOAAAARRRRRR MOAAAARRRR... plz? 3. Plz plz plz plz plz
Guest chapter 8 . 6/13/2019
This is a great story and hope you update soon. Can’t wait for more
442 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »