Reviews for Submissive Call
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
I love the interaction with the mates. I'm looking forward to reading more!
Satary chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Hey great chapter! About the pics my comp is being stupid so I can't put the pic of Hadrian on deviantart but if you go to Facebook and look for Annmarie Roland it will be on there but you'll have to send me a friend request so you can see it! Sorry it's so confusing!
DarkRavie chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Another very good chapter. You're doing a great job with this story and I can't wait to read what happens next in yur fic
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Voldemort shoud go after bigger fish. Maybe Dumbledore.
TwilightMelodic chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
love it so far!
Please update soon
Silvermane1 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
The toad which has to go! If she uses the blood quill sev can send her to prison or the kiss of death.
sapphyredragon-rn chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I was a little disappointed at first that Draco wasn't Harry's mate, but I'm really liking the Neville/Blaise angle now. Looking forward to your next update!
Rainbow2007 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
love it
Lunalab chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
this is a cool story. I like the idea of Blaise and Neville being Harry's mates and Severus being Harry's dad. I even like the idea of the Weasley twins being Draco's mates. i hope you update soon.
Love Faith Embers chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
I have two weeks and two days before I start college. Could I please get the next chapter or two before then? Harry gets neville, or blaise, or neville and blaise? wow. Love how the story is coming along!
Bella216 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Ha! In your faces Bumblefuck and Moldyshorts! I loved this chapter, but bate that Blaise and Neville haven't fought to the death yet so Hadrian can be happy! And I can't wait to see what happens to Umbridge when she tries to use that quill of hers on Hadrian! Death! Muahahahhha-cough cough! Hope for an update soon!
KyuubiChild717 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
really like the new chapter. I must say that Severus is taking who his son's mates are and them both being at school with Hadrian very well. I hope Ron got punished for what he tried to do to Hadrian. Will Umbitch try to use a blood quill on him? will Fudge back her up or warn her not to mess the Snape family?
RRW chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Well I wonder what will happen to Umbridge after Hadrian's detention?
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Good luck with your trails. I am looking forward to Harry's courtship. And watching Ron and Hermione explode over it.
ceara1888 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012