Reviews for Submissive Call
ceara1888 chapter 7 . 8/4/2012
Wonderful, loved it.
Satary chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I really love it! I was wondering if you could describe how Harry looks while at school? I love this story so much that I want to draw him at school and right after he changed! I say your pic on deviantart and I would let you know when I'm done and you can see them on my deviantart!
FanOfAllThingsFictional chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
I love this story I am a fan of DracoXtwins and can't wait to see what happens to Harry and his mates.
Phoenix414 chapter 6 . 7/22/2012
Very nice. Quite a unique spin on the creature idea. :)
alaison chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Oh my God, you picked my two favorite pairings and made them one. Harry/Blaise/Neville I love it. I can't wait to see the reaction of Severus and Draco, he could go into heat after all since he has both of his mates. Looking forward to the next chapter and hope you have fun writing!
Bella216 chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
I love this pairing! I've never read it before and I can't wait to see what you do! Hope for an update soon! 3
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Differnt...I like it! Can't wait to read more!
Love Faith Embers chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Totally can't wait for the next chapter. WOW!
hotflower901 chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
chaastity charms hehe
noirekitsune chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
i thought its was hilarious how nobody recognized harry and now dumbles and company are all up in a panic lol
harry and draco are such cute submissives! draco will be perfect with the twins and i thought harry's mates were awesome choices, bith seem all strong and dominant just perfect for a sweet (mostly) little sub like harry
and i especially liked the scene with the rose, how it demonstrated that they all belonged together when blaize no doubt tried to destroy the rose and instead they melded together
i hope there's more soon!

Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I love that Harry could always see the thestrals, that is something that always bothered me because I think Lily's death counts! Love the story, can't wait till you update!
DeanCastielSam chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
I love this story! Great chapter, :) can't wait for the next update!
Bundy chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Update soon?
Silvermane1 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
cool are rest of the wealsey family like ginny,ron and their mom
Toni Chadwick chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I just found this story and I love it if you keep me posted on updates I love that email is
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 .. Last Next »