Reviews for Submissive Call
HeidiFox chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Ooo! Interestin twist!
Absolutely Fourtunate chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Aaaah! I'm so excited! Ok Blaisé absolutely and I'm really curious to see what you do with Neville. Good luck.
mizzrazz72 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Neviell and Blaise will have to contend with Sirius and Severus.
RRW chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I wonder what Lucius' reaction will be to his new sons-in-law? Can't wait to see what Blaise and Neville do to catch Harry's attention, probably hurt Ron and Hermione or something similar.
Mcmllnchrstn91 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I'd love it update soon
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
So Neville and Zabini. Neville did grow up to be hot. I got an opportunity to meet the actor who plays Neville, he is too cute. What will happen when Hadrian Snape shows up to glass tomorrow? Looking forward to it.
Leviathan of the Sea chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
It's spelled "thestral" and i agree that he should've been able to see them all the time. Oh well it's Rowling's story and she can do what she wants. Update soon please
Marikili68 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
I really loved this chapter! I can not wait to read more!
safa56bmc chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
awwww..i like these two adorable draco and harry
Ichigo Mirai chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
wow... never thought of those two (blaise and neville)! still really good though! wonder what'll happen next...
puparoo chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
please, please update soon. i really want to know what happens next
Lostxinxblue chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I love this story! I can't wait to read more! :D
Solaris-Wolfrunner chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ohhhh please update soon o.O (((beggs shamelessly))
Rainbow2007 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
love it
blackroses77 chapter 6 . 7/14/2012
I love this story! And I like that they are OOC it makes it more interesting and fits the story better then if you had kept them in character. I love love love your choice of mates for Harry, there aren't enough Harry/Blaise stories out there and adding in Neville as a dominant is amazing I can't wait to read more about him. Please update as soon as you can.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »