Reviews for Submissive Call
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
omg! this is amazing! please please please update soon! btw i love the whole wing thing! loved it!
wooftmnt chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Fantastic. I wonder who Hadrian will be the sub for. I love where this has gone, and for once a writer has given the Dursleys the punishment they deserve instead of just leaving them behind.

Please update soon!
Inflamora Notoris chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I feel like i'm watching my two best friends and their parents. Lol. Too similar
tails doll curse chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
I'm sorry but the torture method of the Dursley's was rather morbid. This should be a mature content fic beacuse of that one scene alone. Other than that, this story is pretty good.
amb6675 chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is very good. I would love to actually have a full discrption of what Harry and severus Look like
autumngold chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
You are wonderful, thank you for having Severus kill the Dursleys! I can't believe Petunia had the nerve to beg for mercy, hasn't she ever heard that you reap what you sow? I also love that Draco and Harry are friends. It's finally time that Harry has one he can trust!

Beautiful new chapter! Can't wait for more!
Rainbow2007 chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
lol i love it
Justpucky chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
ROFL, I loved the end of that chapter. Fifty, no seventy, I need to research chastity charms. I like the mixture of gore and humor.
hotflower901 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
If he is two years older, it could be Adrian Pucey. No one can stop an enraged father. I hope that Harry's new wings heal.
Phoenix5 chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Hi,

I just found this story and read and love it, I'm very curious to know what will become of Vernon and Petunia.

I just saw a mistake between chapter 1 and 2, in the first chapter, in Lily's letter, she said that Harry's true name is Hadrian Severus Snape and in second chapter in Lily's letter to Severus, she said that she named him Hadrian and as second name Tobias in honnor of Severus father.

I prefere it to be Hadrian Severus, but as it is your story, I'll go with whatever you want.

I'll look foreward to read next chapter and next and next etc...

Phoenix5
GalynSolo chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Ooooh, very interesting and I am very anxious for chapter 3 :)
917brat chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I like this and hope you keep it up. Though I have no idea who harry's mate is but he is older then him right? I don't think it is LM cuase he is older then two years...hey did you deage or age his mate two years? he is in the house of snale I know that hmmm is he heard about often in the book? is he theo? a quddish player? Oh whats his name starts with a a Andrey Pery or somthing or is it Flint?
917brat chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
wooftmnt chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Will be standing by for ch. 3.
Parafet chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Kill,kill,kill,rip,rip,rip. Finally they meet, can't wait for the next chap. Keep up the good work.
444 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 .. Last Next »