Reviews for Submissive Call
917brat chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Oh this is seriously good and I can't wait to see what you are going to have happen next. As for Harry is with can I vote for either Charlie or Bill with harry and for Draco to be like a brother to Harry ( I see him as a sub as well and helpign Harry atract his mate attention cause you knwo he knows how to dress to atract attention.) as well as LM be like an Uncle?
Petuniac3 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
can't wait for more!
Ichigo Mirai chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next...
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
i love your story
Yashida chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Interesting beginning which could become an exciting story indeed!

Please continue!

As for your question about the preferred pairing, well, I must say to me a pairing of Harry with Draco is much desired; you even already laid the groundwork for it with making Lucius a spy and Harry's official guardian.

I'm looking forward to an update.
unnamed visitor chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Since getting hooked on Harry Potter this past year my favorite type of HP fanfics are ones that involve any type of Father/Son relationship between Severus/Harry. You have come off to an excellent start with this story and I think your writing is very good. When it comes to paring Harry up with someone there are two couples that I am die-hard fan of: Harry/Daphne and Harry/Pansy. I really like your story and I encourage you to continue it and update ASAP.
DarkRavie chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I like your fic and look forwardf to reading your next chapter. I belive things are going to go to hell in a hand backet for some, huh. ;)
442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30