Reviews for Who is that man behind the mask?
Rin-chan AnimeFreak8 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
STOP OK JUST STOP! I can't take it anymore! You can write flames because i don't care, because for me they will stop with little water! I am really sorry for my grammar ok?! I AM FROM GREECE, WHAT CAN I DO CHANGE NATIONALY? Anyway i am not angry with no one ecxept from my self for making that story. I am stoping that story here. I have writers block too so its not because of the hars reviews. I will write another story one shot when i get my computer back. Until then see ya or maybe not
IAmMe0118 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
the interview is so funny
IAmMe0118 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
great
IAmMe0118 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
itz great
readingisamazing chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
good!
Dadadadadada chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together or whatever your name is:

Cool story, but no one asked for it. The story we focus on is the one you reviewed, not of your life. By the way, the review clara0414 gave was called constructive criticism, if you haven't heard of it, and very mild for a flame. I suggest you keep your profanity on the down low, because your writing doesn't even justify your statements.

To the author of this story:

I apologize for having berated someone else in your review page, but she shouldn't dish out anything she can't even handle. Just because her writings is suck ish, does not mean she can bash others.

Moving on to other matters such as your story, it's pretty bad, I have to say. I understand that you don't really speak much English, but that's why I have to say that it is pretty good for someone who doesn't speak much of it, so kudos to you! At least you're a good sport when someone points out flaws. But some people have to go about and get angry about them. Then, when they get told, they throw pity parties.

So, yeah, keep on doing what you need to do. Room for improvement!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
GOOD
bookgirl39 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
...I do think the plot may be good. It's usually done with Amy not Ian. Nice twist. Now... I have to ask something... Don't be offended if I'm wrong but do you speak English as a native language? Or are you learning it? I'm sorry the grammar and spelling is... Really really hard to read...
Agent Get Amy And Ian Together chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Okay okay okay I get it.

I was mean.

But that day was terribel.

Everyone in my class shouted at me every time I tried to say something and no one thought that I actually had feelings.

Sometimes I say (or write) things before I think and it's a big problem.

I'm sorry and I would like to take it back I wrote first. Sometimes I just need someone to hear my anger.

I'm sorry again :(

I just need someone to hear me.
Mannie 4.0 chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
Honestly, that was quite bad. Your grammar has improved but the story is too rushed and you keep on leaping to the next screens to quickly.

And Agent get Amy and Ian together, that person isn't a **, she is just trying to help out.

And can someone please stop writing stories about Ian and Amy confessing they undying love for one another. They liked each other but I don't think it's love. For heavens sake they have barely been in a situation where they are talking only cause of some cahill business.
Chris chapter 2 . 6/22/2012
GOOD
readingisamazing chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is good. You have to get rid of Evan somehow! Amian all the way!
I shall remain nameless chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Agent get Amy and Ian back together.

GirlFriend, shes not flaming her story. It's constructive critisism, so the next time she can do it right.

She's not being fricken mean, or shitty. You are, for saying that she can't give any fricken advice.

That is all.
Chris chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
really good!Hey kat,please phone me when you make the other she is my neghboor!So what?
Rin-chan AnimeFreak8 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hey sorry that but agent get amy and ian together its ok but thanks for your support and for liking the story