Reviews for September
Cordelia Rose chapter 6 . 4/8/2013
Ohmygosh I hate you! There's me crying because Frodo's just died (which earned me some pretty odd looks from my family) and then he's not died and I cry even more because I'm happy that he's alive! More weird stares! But I love you for writing this, so don't take my earlier words seriously.

I love reading fics when they're already multichapter. It means I don't have to wait for ages, knawing my fingernails, whenever there's a cliffhanger! And believe me, this is one of the best fics I've ever read! I'm definitely going to enjoy Frodo's pain, I can tell.

Oh, the logic of us fangirls :')
FrodoLuverNumber1 chapter 18 . 8/21/2011
OMG! That was really good! You're really good! Thanks for writing it! I'll be reading more of your stuff! :))))
Tony WildRiver chapter 18 . 2/17/2011
Woah! I finished reading that thinking, "Ah that was most excellent," and then to my pleasure discovered that there is in fact more planned, then noticed it has been eight years since the update. Glad to see it is not quite complete though. This is an excellent story, with great descriptions and awesome character personalities. Your Fosco and Dimhirion do credit to their races. While it is quite satisfying ending right here, I would love to read this epilogue you speak of. ANYWAY, great fic _
SaradocCraver101 chapter 18 . 5/16/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
coconut994777 chapter 18 . 2/16/2008
woah, that was LONG!

I am still a beginner at all of this "fanfic" stuff, this peice is SO nice! I don't really have any criticism...

All I can say is to keep at it!
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 4 . 9/18/2006
An appendectomy...hmm...
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 18 . 9/18/2006
Wow...this is really good...It made me nearly cry in some parts...but the majority was really good. :)
KeiraAchiOkanabe chapter 7 . 9/18/2006
*cries* You can't kill him! You just can't! *sobs* Love this story BTW.
accountxdeleted chapter 18 . 7/8/2005
I love this fic. I read it all in one sitting. I couldn't tear myself away from the screen. I added this story to my favs. And I can't wait for the epilogue. Thanks for sharing this fic!
girlofring1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
i love this story. adding it to my author alert and favs
Analyn 100 chapter 18 . 2/2/2004
Are you ever going to finish this? After all, it has been an entire year since chapter 18!
kymm chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
Ah! I bet it's appendicitis!
Anyway, this is a good story thus far...I shall go on and read the rest of it!
Analyn 100 chapter 18 . 9/28/2003

Need I say more? YES!

I love stories where Bilbo shows his parental love for Frodo. It's so sweet. Though I could hardly believe it when Bilbo left!

You have to make Frodo well soon, and bring the Gamgees in too! That would make a great story even better. You can never have too much of Sam n a story! Merry and Pippin, and Merry's parents (Frodo's former guardians) would be nice too. But Sam's presence is required!
the smiley bandit chapter 18 . 3/30/2003
what happens is there no epilogue or anything does frodo see the elf when he gets to the grey havens? what happens...wah sniff sniff :O(
If I told you you wouldn't believe me chapter 5 . 3/19/2003
(as Frodo) Ah! I have appendisitis, so now I'm going to freak out and throw a bloody fit! (as Bilbo) Hmm. Guess I'd better call the healer. Drat the little bugger! *as revenge for having to spend money on Frodo at all, he calls the worst healer* (as Mr. Fields) Hmm, drink this stuff, Frodo, and maybe you'll stop throwing up, it's only water, but pretend it's a real medicine, and maybe it'll help, but I doubt it. Ah, well. Toodles! (as Frodo) Groan (as myself) Sorry. It was just too fun. I didn't mean any of it. I like your story. But I also like poking fun at stuff, even when I like it. I can't help it. And I'm sorry if this hurts your feelings, it's just a really stupid joke.