Reviews for Love lost in a single heartbeat
Wicked R chapter 27 . 5/27/2014
impressed with your imagination
youmeandlokid chapter 46 . 5/5/2013
OOOOOOOOOOOO! panting for next installment ...
youmeandlokid chapter 44 . 5/5/2013
youmeandlokid chapter 42 . 5/5/2013
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
youmeandlokid chapter 40 . 5/5/2013
youmeandlokid chapter 39 . 5/5/2013
ohh, loki's declaration about his and leera's hearts, is so sweet & genuine , so filled with love :) :) . bravo,dear.
youmeandlokid chapter 38 . 5/5/2013
no, i'm not disappointed at all through it is very sad. the best stories ,fact or fiction, have true heartbreak in them , and without true heartbreak we can never experience true joy . well done dear .
youmeandlokid chapter 37 . 5/5/2013
this chapter's so sweet !
youmeandlokid chapter 35 . 5/5/2013
youmeandlokid chapter 29 . 5/5/2013
this story is so good, i've read "A Change of Heart" & am reading through this one and- jjugurvvb, they're really really good :). sorry i have not commented until now , i started to several times but sjdfyvtfgdvgfch words would never come, thank you for sharing with us dear, oh Loofney ,oh Loki,- oh every one!
Guest chapter 46 . 7/30/2012
Oh I'm do excited for your new story! Again, darn u for making me look crazy in public. (ranges of emotion across my face as I sit on a bench at my barn) well I absolutely can not wait for the sequel and might just die of anxiety before tomorrow. But wonderful job and great *sniff* conclusion to Love Lost in a Single Heartbeat
Savysnape7 chapter 46 . 7/30/2012
lokiworshipper13 chapter 45 . 7/29/2012
OMG...if Loki hands over his daughter I don't know what I'll do, he just can't. I know he will come up with a plan! He needs to involve the rest of the family in this...he shouldn't go it alone, that's what keeps getting him in trouble! Anyway, wow I was wringing my hands and clenching my teeth through this whole chapter...I LOVE IT! :)
Guest chapter 45 . 7/29/2012
Garblugrablaa... Eh? I cant even state my reaction. I'm so conflicted and worried and anxious ... And ahhh! So much suspense! He can't give up his daughter! But not earth? And leera? Ahhh! Why does thanos have to be so evil? Why can't he just get along and eat rainbows and poop butterflies? WHY? he is like the hitler of fanfiction! But wonderful job writing the chapter! Beautifully written! oh by the way have u heard the sing "dark side" by Kelly clarkson? Well it totally applies to when Loki was staying with leera in "a change of heart". Just saying. So yeah! Great chapter! You had me on the edge of my pillow!
Anonymous 330 chapter 44 . 7/28/2012
Arghuargaaaarrrrr! (Odin's way of saying "darn u") now I must wait and fret about what might happen nxt! ;) might just die... No I will probably be in the middle of a vball game abd I will start to think about your fanfiction and then get smashed in the face with a ball and break my nose. So... If u get a medical bill ... You will know why! Hahaha I love this chapter and seriously can't wait to read more. I totally love love love where this is going! Eek! To much awesomeness all at once! But marvelous job!