Reviews for a rEVenge nOt oLd story
ChaosControl15 chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I don't get it ,:(
Kickin Taylor chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Did u take the DNA thing from a story called life to dani by kickintaylor?
Emmazippy577 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
YAY! PLOT BUNNIES! i tried to explain that to my parents once... they thought I was nuts.
RockStarForever1998 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I...LOOOVVVEEEEEEEEEE IT!
SamiSam's cuz chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Cool i like it. It's really funny. You could've gone far with it. However it also works as a one-shot. P.S. I am really an author who was to lazy to sigh on. I'm Fuchsia Phantom check out my DP fam fic. :)
JP1124 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Love the story and ur theory is actually very plausable cause of how close Sam and Danny r so that can very well b the hidden message in the show.
DaughterOfTheSun chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Lol ironic my name is Raven
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I do like the theory of danielle having some of Danny and Sam's genes.
S. Whisper chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
i do agree, danny and sam and dani make a cte little family
glasswork destruction chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
LOL! I'll admit that it's quite a good story, but some parts sound really AWKWARD. It's like you're listing out the actions and not really describing them. Also, I noticed that you tend to lump several sentences that have no connection whatsoever together to form a large paragraph, which actually tires the reader and puts them off the story. I also don't really understand how Gregor/Elliot will be affected by this form of revenge (after all, he doesn't seem to like her that much to care about that), but otherwise it's quite well-written and much better than some DxS stories I've seen on this site. Yeah, the Author's Notes are a little over peppy, but overall great job anyway! :)
ON TO THE SEQUEL! :D
emyK chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Pretty good! :) I'm gonna read the sequel now.
LinkinPark X chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Funn...! Amazing story, those happen to be my fave quotes from Teen Titans! :D happy dance for Cyborg, Beast Boy and Raven *dances happily* (/._.)/ \(._.\)
aleworkman chapter 1 . 8/3/2012