Reviews for River Rocks or Wishing Stones
kenzie.parish chapter 4 . 6/23
This is so great! I hope you eventually get back to this, cuz it's SUPER cute and exciting.
Kimmiko T chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
RustyPete12 chapter 4 . 9/12/2014
A very interesting story, if I must say so... and I do! I really want to see more of this! Keep up the good work!
big glee famanic chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
I forgot about kessie
CompletelyAwesomeTomato chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
This is a really really really awesome story. Please update?
GlowBlade998 chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Wow, I love this so much and it's so different! Keep up the amazing work!
Crystalline Wolf chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
This story is delightful! I can't wait to see what happens!
Dragon-Bowl chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Interesting. i shall read more.
i wanna see Chris meet pooh and crew again.
FreakingCrazy chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Fantastic Chapter! Oh No! You had to torture Kessie? School?! AARRGGGHH! The Horror!
Please Update Soon!
sassymouse chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
YES! Finally another chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next, just one thing. Can you please update often because I can't get enough of this.
Blu Taiger chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
Well, this has certainly been an interesting story; think I'll stick around to see how it turns out.

One thing I'd like to mention, though. In this chapter, it appears that Pooh and Piglet (and apparently Owl and Eeyore as well) have joined the rest of the group without any mention of how they got there or where they came from; I mean, the chapter just opened and there they were - like, poof.

Also, I notice that this chapter has a lot of dialog without mentioning who's speaking. Now for readers who are familiar with the characters, this isn't much of an issue; but still, as a writer, you should make it unquestionably clear who is speaking.

All right, that's all the criticism I have - otherwise, good job.
Fizzy Starburst chapter 4 . 4/24/2013
You write Rabbit phenomenally. (And this is coming from someone who's RPed as him for 3 years)

I love the way you write all the characters in this universe. I especially like that this chapter was more character focused, rather than action focused. It gave you a chance to showcase who well you can write everyone.

I love the little plot twist at the end. I'm really looking forward to where it's going to go. I can already tell that it's going to be a fun plot :)

To be honest, I kinda forgot all about this story, but it's very well written and I hope you get the chance to update it soon! :D
Half-Full117213 chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
To Tigger's Buddy :') That...was...beautiful. I am making my first fanfiction...EVER...Winnie-the-Pooh. 3
Half-Full117213 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
Yes! Have been waiting for update! Thank you! :D
PettyFan43 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Please keep going with this story! :) and make it tigger/rabbit fluff!