Reviews for Dib and Squee Down in the Deeps
frequent-notorious-paradox chapter 1 . 3/3
This is a fantastic fic ! I Just read the whole thing on Ao3 and came here as well to share my thoughts.
Fritter Critter chapter 6 . 2/27
This is so interesting...I still love the way you write for both Zim and Dib. They're both ridiculously in character, to the point where I am crying tears of joy as I read your work. Todd, of course, is in character as well, with his nervousness overwhelming me every step deeper into Nny's "home" that they take. Man, this is exciting! I love it.

I suppose it would have been a BIT more helpful to have a little extra bit of description for the basement, but I can understand that Dib is tired and probably doesn't feel like explaining everything in his monologue, especially when it may be too dark to see it.

I adore this story and keep coming back to it every once in awhile to reread it's juicy contents. I'm sure that this could be made into a real book VERY quickly, if not for the whole copyright thing.

I'm still squealing over the 'In Character-ness' of it all. Thank you for writing this delightful story- I wish I had your talents for interpreting and writing for characters, especially when it comes to Zim and Dib.

Keep on writing.
Katie Omnomnom chapter 6 . 1/23
It's soooooo goooooood! Please update soon the suspense is killing me
Yay an update!
Haley chapter 6 . 1/21
I thought it was a great story. I kept waiting for Johnny to show up though, it's kind of a habit. Anyways, the characters were portrayed correctly. I thought it sounded absolutely adorable when Todd said that Zims eyes were pretty. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 1/21
Well for once Zim was not my favorite in the story, tsk Squee so didnt deserve that.

Katie Omnomnom chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
This chapter was amazingggg! It's so well written and the imagery is vivid and I was reading this on the train and almost missed my stop lol. Eagerly awaiting the next update.
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Oh shit this is by far the worst of the worst for Dib and Squee.

Indeed I see no way out of this house of hell.

Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I love this! I love Dib!i love Squee! And I love IZ and JTHM crossovers!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Dib should listened to what Squee, technically Shmee has to say and leave because I feel things will go horribly wrong.

Fritter Critter chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
It's awesome to see this story back on the road again. I love Zim's interactions and pompous attitudes, especially when it comes to Dib and Squee's new...friendship? Acquaintanceship? Well, whatever it is, I find it to the upmost importance that you continue this.
Invader Johnny chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
What a great fic, it's nice that Squee found a friend, even if it's Dib, still no one should be alone.

Aingirl chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
An excellent chapter for an excellent story, I must say! The dialogue was spot on with the characer's behaviours and personalities, and in my opinion it was worth the wait! Great job!
Donnistar chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Yaay! I think that your dialogue is really strong. Dib and Squee's conversation seemed very natural, especially given each other's weirdness. They're a good match. I especially like that one line about Squee: "Dib knew that look: watching for a laugh, or a smack." I def tend to let it slip my mind how damaged the kid is. Really struck home. Plus Dib and Zim's hate-friendship is just great; they're such bitches to each other and they still have dinner together and it's amazing. Perfs.

Also I hope your week is going better, dear : )
Tinowenn chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I really love this! Can't wait for a new chapter!