Reviews for Dib and Squee Down in the Deeps
Fritter Critter chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
*LOUD SCREECHING* Okay, so this story is probably one of my favorite Zim fanfictions. It's just...amazing! From the descriptions bouncing around off of each character's perspective to the gradual mix between the JTHM universe and the Invader ZIM universe, this story is breathtaking. Everyone is in character, as far as I can tell, and while I can't exactly see how this fanfiction might end, I feel as if it will be left open to be explored more in the future(perhaps a sequel?). I always love stories that do that because it means that I'll be able to read MORE! More is never a bad thing.

I've stayed with this fanfiction from the very beginning, and even though I'm sad to see the end in sight, all I can say is that this roller coaster of awesomeness will be remembered as one of the coolest roller coasters I've taken in the Zim fandom so far.

Thank you for the adventure, and expect a final review soon,
- A person hoping for a sequel
Guest chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
You mean it's going to be over already?! I thought for sure it'd last at least a few more chapters. Oh well I guess everything has to come to an end sometime, you do seem pretty busy after all. I can't wait to see the last chapter, and who knows, maybe you'll make a sequel someday.

On another note, good luck with your teaching job.
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
The way I see it the madness of the base is a small thing all things considered.

Katie Omnomnom chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Pleeeeease update! This fic is so good!
unofficial-anatomy chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
This is a fantastic fic ! I Just read the whole thing on Ao3 and came here as well to share my thoughts.
Fritter Critter chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
This is so interesting...I still love the way you write for both Zim and Dib. They're both ridiculously in character, to the point where I am crying tears of joy as I read your work. Todd, of course, is in character as well, with his nervousness overwhelming me every step deeper into Nny's "home" that they take. Man, this is exciting! I love it.

I suppose it would have been a BIT more helpful to have a little extra bit of description for the basement, but I can understand that Dib is tired and probably doesn't feel like explaining everything in his monologue, especially when it may be too dark to see it.

I adore this story and keep coming back to it every once in awhile to reread it's juicy contents. I'm sure that this could be made into a real book VERY quickly, if not for the whole copyright thing.

I'm still squealing over the 'In Character-ness' of it all. Thank you for writing this delightful story- I wish I had your talents for interpreting and writing for characters, especially when it comes to Zim and Dib.

Keep on writing.
Katie Omnomnom chapter 6 . 1/23/2015
It's soooooo goooooood! Please update soon the suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Yay an update!
Haley chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
I thought it was a great story. I kept waiting for Johnny to show up though, it's kind of a habit. Anyways, the characters were portrayed correctly. I thought it sounded absolutely adorable when Todd said that Zims eyes were pretty. :)
Invader Johnny chapter 6 . 1/21/2015
Well for once Zim was not my favorite in the story, tsk Squee so didnt deserve that.

Katie Omnomnom chapter 5 . 12/10/2014
This chapter was amazingggg! It's so well written and the imagery is vivid and I was reading this on the train and almost missed my stop lol. Eagerly awaiting the next update.
Invader Johnny chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
Oh shit this is by far the worst of the worst for Dib and Squee.

Indeed I see no way out of this house of hell.

Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
I love this! I love Dib!i love Squee! And I love IZ and JTHM crossovers!
Invader Johnny chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Dib should listened to what Squee, technically Shmee has to say and leave because I feel things will go horribly wrong.

Fritter Critter chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
It's awesome to see this story back on the road again. I love Zim's interactions and pompous attitudes, especially when it comes to Dib and Squee's new...friendship? Acquaintanceship? Well, whatever it is, I find it to the upmost importance that you continue this.