Reviews for Ships in the Night
What the hell happened
mewfrosting chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
Continue this, I wanna see where it goes.
lulu chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
thank you for sneaking in rose, i hate how 11 never mentions her anymore
CocoaBeans99 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
OH MY GOD THIS IS JUST PERFECT I HAVE TEARS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS AND I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Hailey-Stone chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
Ooooooh, all the feels. My inability to can has me blinking at Amy now. Not really sure how to react to that last bit...

.:Hailey-Stone, yo:.
i'm-a-Harry-Potter-rebel chapter 4 . 1/7/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE
SherlocktorWho chapter 4 . 12/26/2012
I almost cried again at the fall part you wrote it so well! please update soon :)
Nataly SkyPot chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Muy bueno, escribe pronto, por favor.
Elder Schraderham chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
holy crap that was amazing! please write more soon :)
LonelyGiant chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
Where for art thou update? "The wait" and I, while acquaintances, cannot tolerate each other for long periods of time.
HDM.rox chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Hmm. Not as impressed as with the first one, sorry.

This one just felt all over the place. There were funnies when it should have been really tense and emotional (like the scene where the Doctor and John are trying to avoid telling Amy what had happened) and so when the giant intense final part with Amy and the Doctor in the TARDIS just lost its impact.

Also, no, sneaking in Rose was not a good idea. Would've made sense if we were talking about the 10th Doctor. Not so much with the 11th - the Ponds are the most important people to him in this life, and he's sort of moved on from the other companions. Not in the sense he's forgotten them, but they're not so important that he'd lock Sherlock's files under Rose's name.

The first part, when Amy's looking around the flat, however, was as good as the previous chapter. Just as in-character and playing on the reader's emotions of dread nicely.

Yeah. This one just wasn't as good as the first.
*moves on to read chapter 3*
Little-Miss-Writer09 chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
:O

That Is All.
The Author in the TARDIS chapter 4 . 9/27/2012
This, is just plain awesome.
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Don't know what quote you had, but absolutely loved the chapter! Totally hilarious with them arguing back & forth! :)