Reviews for What's Your Name?
ChibitaliaxHRE chapter 10 . 7/26
It's been almost a year...
I really love this fic a lot and I wanna know how it ends
Pwease? *makes cutest face possible*
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 2/17
This is far more damaging to my feels than I thought it might be... Well done! It's amazing; that's for posting :D
PiptheSnake chapter 5 . 2/17
My feels!
egal chapter 10 . 1/24
So.
The updating is kind of ... off.
i'm just hoping you're not dead and that you still have some interest in this fic
please don't leave us behind, mateeeee.
bye
LeeMarieJack chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
So it looks like Dean is going to trust not only one angel but two. If I was Castiel I would be a little unset with my human pet but we'll see. Later in the story could you please kill off Zachariah for me? I hate that angel.
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
That was fantastic. I hope Dean learned to watch his mouth. Here I thought that Lilith was Adam's only mistake and it turns out he really knew how to pick em. Eve was another little gem.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
What a great start. Love your clear, concise and error free writing. This is a great idea and I'm late to the party so I have chapters still to read and I don't even have to wait. Good for me.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
I am seriously in love with this fic. I have read a lot of Michael!Dean stories, but this is the first Lucifer!Dean fic I have ever read. So much love! I hope to read more soon. :)
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
wowawowie continue pless
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
yas bitch yass
lazybum89 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
This story is fantastic! I'm looking forward to more! :-)
Hebi R chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
I am looking forward to the meeting between Bobby and Lucifer SO MUCH! Please post again soon!
Slaifer chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Yes! Thank you for updating :) I really like this story.
babyreaper chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
Fantastic seeing another chapter to this story, and a brilliant chapter it was too, poor Dean, I hope he's ok and what will his thoughts be about Lucifer then? How is Sam going to react to his brother being hurt by the devil? Please let Gabriel be OK too. He's really annoying but grows on you. Thx.
Death The Girl 182 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
This is amazingggggg so excited for chapter 10!