Reviews for Well Worth Taking
Pamba chapter 12 . 8/25
I love this side of Jane. I love the way you incorporated some of the shows stuff but put a twist on it to make it fit into your story line. Enough of the show to be R&I mixed in with your ideas to make this story all yours.

While the end of this story does not leave anything hanging I can see where there is a lot more story you could tell with this family. There is always more with the kids, with Jane working her way up the later, rebuilding her relationship with her father, and so much more. So the question is was this story finished or did you lose your muse? It has been several years since your last update maybe if you reread the story you muse would pick up were it left off. Just a thought. I am going to follow this story with the hope that your muse finds you again.
Jophilly chapter 13 . 7/5
I wish you would come back and finish this story. It is too good to leave unfinished. I enjoy your writing so much.
cjunited38 chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
lol this is good i like it
A2cat chapter 13 . 9/27/2015
Given how much time has elapsed, I'm guessing this will never be completed, but I wanted to say how much I've enjoyed it, and the story before it. While some of it feels out of character, there's a lot that totally captures the spirit of the characters.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/26/2015
Please finish!
catouche08 chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Please...Please finish your's amazing
Bekka0405 chapter 13 . 8/19/2015
Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing your take on there lives with me. Is there any hope for more?
BBY chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
Kill that little sh*t monster, please!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/6/2015
Both your stories were amazing. Just wish you would complete this one.
Pamba chapter 13 . 3/1/2015
Sooooo good, you need to continue the story and show Jane and her Pop becoming close again and definitely more of the family life. Love it!
EnterpriseCaptain7 chapter 13 . 11/3/2014
This is a great story! Hope you haven't given up on it! Hope to see an update on it in the near future. would really like to see how it ends.
Jaely chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
sweetest story I've read in a while, I hope you will continue it at some point.
ImSoCooliPissIceCubes chapter 12 . 7/5/2014
I love this story. Any chance you're going to continue?
Marie chapter 8 . 12/6/2013