Reviews for I always knew
knowthescore chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
Yaaaaaaaaay! Absolutely wonderful. I can't wait for the next one!
XenaLin chapter 5 . 7/10/2012
This was actually a very cute chapter. I love the ending. You described it very well.
Quinn catching them in the act and then trying to act like she never had was quite funny as well. Awkward for her, but then she realises it's what should happen between those two. And it's true. Brittany is the only one that can keep Santana calm and stop kicking everyone else's asses.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
knowthescore chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
First off, super mortifying for Quinn, hahaha. But this was actually really sweet. I love the idea of this story. The only thing I have to comment on, grammer wise, is that sometimes you use 'to' instead of 'too'. It's not that major but I figured I'd point it out to you in case you weren't aware. It totally does not distract from the story, though! I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!
plimzwibble chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I absolutely love this story! It's one of a kind and amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LittleDebsterMay chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Im really looking forward to the next chapter :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I like Quinns POV :-) Looking forward to the next chapter.
J chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
I really like this story always look forward to your update. I also think it would be really cool if you did like a sister story to coincide with this one but have Brittany and Santana's pov
Freddrick Lou-Zar chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
Geart chapter. I love how Quinn saw them having sex and the didn't even notice that she saw... I guess they were too into the pleasure. And how Quinn heard Santana orgasim was pure gold. Can't wait for more.
XenaLin chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Sooo good. And yay a kiss tehe. Sad to see Santana and her feelings the day after though but good that she got out of that and started to get normal again .. well normal for her anyway lol.

Please update soon again )
S49471058293 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I cant wait for the next chapter. This chapter was really good. Update soon
lins07 chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Sooo good :) Can't wait for the next chapter
S.k chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
This is a really good story concept. I love brittana stories from other peoples pov especially quinn since she would know them the best (unholy trinity) but the good ones are sometimes hard to find. This one is really good. Keep it up and i hope you update soon.
XenaLin chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I thoroughly enjoy this story becase as someone said, it's so different because it's out of Quinn's perspective and eyes.

Please keep going with this. And .. just wanted to say one more thing.

Kul att se en annan svensk Gleek här )
DMG chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I really like this fic. Its something different, because its Quinns POV.

Looking forward to the next chapter and the point where its clear, that Santana and Brittany are more than friends )
plimzwibble chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I like this, can't wait to read more, should be interesting