Reviews for Burn It All
TheyMakeMeFree chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This is great writing and the characters arent OOC so thats great too :)
This story deserves more reviews so I'm gonna keep reviewing each chapter
unending chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
i really liked it!
unending chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
great!
talyag chapter 11 . 4/14/2013
ahhhhhhhh this was a unique story, i liked it. l like how it ended. it was very cryptic at times and seemed to capture mickey and ian both pretty well
Joda93 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Will Mickey beat Ian? : O
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 10/18/2012
Awesome story! :)
NightSky17 chapter 11 . 8/12/2012
love it keep on going!
BoredInHighSchool chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Again. I've been made speechless by your writing. You are an excellent author, my dear.
Eeshydoesit chapter 11 . 7/20/2012
I sat down and read this tonight. I was going to work on writing that one I told you about but my headache is still lingering, so I opted for reading instead.

So yeah this was truly amazing. Legitimately seemed realistic enough to happen. Love you and it.
stolen94 chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
Does that mean this is the end? I kinda want to read more...
You pulled it off awesomely. But I'm confused, which is explained in your a/n.
I loved the part where Ian finally sees Mickey running on the beach after he leaves the housefire scene. I could really picture his catching Mickey's figure and then Mickey's eyes finding Ian's and all those little actions you wrote in. I really loved it.
Question: Is that the first time Mickey kisses Ian in this world? Because if it is, it kind of fits that he would finally do that now.
I liked how their age difference was mentioned because I feel that it's not emphasized enough in the show. I hope it does because it will decide whether Mickey stays in Ian's life or vice versa.
Lastly, pretty poetic last lines. Perfect. :D
blg chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
that was the most engrossing chapter so far,The other was good,too but they were slower than this.I really like the part that about "I m not sorry" . I'll be waiting for the other chapter :)
merlotte456 chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Oh wow this was so good and the ending was incredibly intense. I especially adore the fight turned make-out scene and the last line.
MintSauce chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Holy fuck! Seriously! You're amazing! I was right, but I didn't expect it to go down nearly like that! I don't have words. I've just woken up and I'm fucking stumped for words! You're amazing :)
blondiegoldeneyes chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
"He grinned to himself, thinking about Mandy's quick obsessions over ridiculous television programs" Really Mandy, how weird of you! :p
Thank you so much for this story. I really enjoy your style. Your stories bring me in a very dark world where I know light can be found.
everyvonne chapter 11 . 7/7/2012
Looks like I forgot to log in the last time I commented, oops.

Anyway, I'll be over there, hugging myself and drinking...