Reviews for The DokiDoki List
yailover97 chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
O0!
yailover97 chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Ohhhh they gonna have smex mama?
Ros-Poz2 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
AWWWWWWW! All of these stories are so kawaii! They've made me come out with a string of "Awwww" 's with every story that I read! Keep going, fellow Junjou writer! :D
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
This is the pure Egoist fluff that I'm used to. Still, I can't help but find it utterly adorable, and Nowaki's enthusiasm is heart-warming as usual :3
I'm really enjoying these drabbles, although I do hope that you will keep it mainly Junjou Romantica without too much SIH.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
This reminds me of the strawberry scene; so awkward! xD
I love the interaction between Haruhiko and Misaki, and it's funny how composed Haruhiko is even when Misaki is mentally freaking out. Hmm...I wonder if Misaki is secretly attracted to him. Better not tell Akihiko about that :P
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Haha, I guess it's a habit to pet your uke's hair; at least that's what it seems like. Shinobu's hair does look very soft, I have to admit, just like Misaki's.

'At times like these, Shinobu proved he was a veritable sex kitten, and apparently one thing he really liked was having his hair petted.'
Well, Shinobu isn't exactly as shy as the other ukes when it comes to sex xD
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
And yet I have discovered another lovely drabble collection. Really, the authors in this fandom are unknowingly spoiling me.
Misaki's nervousness is truly adorable, and when the scene in the manga comes to mind I can't help but smile. His seductions may not be perfect, but 'it's the thought that counts', as you've written in this drabble.
I love the last sentence, as it shows that Misaki truly loves Akihiko, even though he's often too embarrassed to admit it ;)
jennsings1 chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I really loved this chapter. Great work with the emotional conflict.
ImagineI chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
'For Akihiko, having the opportunity to lay back and feel both the weight of his beautiful lover perched over him, and his warm gusts of breath so close was heaven' - I really like this phrase, it captures Akihiko's character well and the word 'perched' adds a delicacy to the moment.

Also, the word 'rippling' works well too, although I'm not so keen on the use of the word 'form'; body would have worked well enough.

'Loving Misaki as he did, the phrase 'it's the thought that counts' resonated heavily with such rare encounters.' This was a well composed phrase.

'He smelled of soap and sweet skin, and Misaki breathed him in, feeling a buzzing content growing, low in his belly, as he continued on.' - I loved this sentence, great imagery and sensational descriptions, quite literally. A good gift for the reader.

'It was no so much what Misaki was doing [...]' - a small typo of 'no', is it meant to be 'not'?

Lovely to read .
AZ1087653 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
So freaking cute this was. I adore me some introspective Takano-san. Bring on more introspection!

This piece was so Takano. I am still wondering if it was a dream or reality. Nice way of leaving it open to interpretation. Keep people guessing and that will bring us back for more excitement.
armybro8 chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I feel compelled to point out that this is not a Junjo couple, so this is merely clogging up the fandom. The two may be connected, but they are indeed separate, so there is a proper place for this... I come to the Junjo section to read the Junjo couples. I would go to Sekaiichi if I wanted to read that crap.

I realize and admit I probably sound like an ass, but I'm really sick of Sekaiichi butting in Junjos territory. I'm sorry to have to take it out on this story in particular but its starting to become a major problem.
darkhuntressxir chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
that just cute.. even when hiroki said its not romantic...
AZ1087653 chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Yea! This was so cute and I am glad I got to read it right before going to sleep. I will now have nice Egoist dreams, that will be taken over by Terrorist at a later time (come on now, we know that will happen!).

I love how Hiroki does a cute thing, but passes it off as necessity. Yea, no one believes you Hiroki. We know you are a big old softy in that cute little brown head of yours!.
RitsuSakamoto chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
Oh my god, this 'list' was awesome. I completely loved it. I used to hate Poetica (as the term you used) and for that particular chapter I was rather confused.

Here comes the critique, I hope you don't mind.

Misaki is with Akihiko, but somehow when Haruhiko licked his lips, he found himself liking it - he even relaxed when he did so and thought Haruhiko would kiss him. If so, why is he still with Akihiko? Making Misaki single and Akihiko as just his friend would probably have suited the plot better. I may be wrong about something here in the review, I apologize.

The plots are still great and I loved them - I love Mistake the most, but I don't really see much fics on them. Thanks a lot.

Sakamoto
Nano.yaoi chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I would love to read more of these :)