Reviews for Brotherhood
fariedragon chapter 6 . 2/10
Wow I love how you handled each persons PTSD. Thank you for writing this.
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Very sweet, thank you.
Niebo chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful! I really love it. So full of emotions :)
Sophie-SSS chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Beautiful.
JessieJay13 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I really love these character study pieces, the ones that delve into the emotional effects of the characters' experiences. They flesh everything out so well and make the characters just that much more real.

PS. I loved the open book analogy. Very well done with that one.
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
nice
Laurie-Ylalen chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Hehe love that ending! :D Well done getting those two communicating!
Laurie-Ylalen chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
O.O You are too good at adorableness my dear! Far too good
Laurie-Ylalen chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
O.O That was sooo frelling adorable - Gwaine is the best character everrr!
Laurie-Ylalen chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
:D Awsome chapter there my dear!
Vendelareader chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
Omg i loves this! So much great bromance, I've cried and laughed respectively over this fic. Awesome work! ;D
Ryne42 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
See, why can't they give Elyan development like this in the show? This guy is awesome. Show-Elyan is just there to look pretty. I love the way you show Elyan's recovery process, and having him teach Gwaine to move on is just brilliant. Amazing job. :D
Ryne42 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
This was LOVELY. I love seeing fics that expand on Elyan, because face it, in the show he has very little personality. What he went through is rarely touched on in fanfiction, from what I've seen. And I love that you found the common link of snakes between Merlin and Elyan. That was a great twist - and completely unexpected, though now that I think of it it's quite obvious. Phenomenal job, and very well-written. And I see there's more! EXCELLENT. This is fantastic. :D
KrisEleven chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Loved it. This last chapter was perfect. I loved the way you wrote the characters, the issues you had them deal with and the way you wrote Arthur's understanding of his servant. We are getting more of this now, but he still so often just doesn't see Merlin at /all/, that having him be a little more observant and understanding is always nice in fic. Good work! I liked the idea and you wrote it well.
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Very interesting! I like that you've decided to give us a glimpse into these relationships, because we don't see too much of the knights together or, especially, one of the knights and Merlin. Great use of canon facts to bring them together into a realistic moment, too.