Reviews for Brotherhood
Kirazalea chapter 6 . 8/20
Okay, I absolutely loved this story. I loved every chapter and every talk that they had. I wish I could read more, but at the same time, nothing more needs to be read. It feels complete.
Thank you once again for the amazing story.
Kirazalea chapter 5 . 8/20
Oh gosh, that was adorable. I like how Leon and Arthur have a special spot. But when Leon was thinking about rumors starting up, those weren't the kind that came to my mind XD
I'm always a sucker for Leon, especially with Arthur as well, so, needless to say, loved it.
Kirazalea chapter 4 . 8/20
Aw... I love Leon and Percival is awesome, so that was a great combo. I like how Leon was able to comfort him so well. I forget sometimes that Leon is that much older than everyone else. It really helps though. He's got a clear head most of the time.
I really liked that chapter.
Kirazalea chapter 3 . 8/20
Poor Gwaine... Poor Leon... But I really loved this chapter. I liked how Arthur was being protective with Merlin, that was adorable. And I love how no one blames him so he's able to get over it.
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 8/19
Aw... And I love how Elyan just drugged him XD
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 8/18
Aw... I loved Merlin and Elyan bonding.
I think that was super clever. I can't wait for everyone else's!
Nattymctatty chapter 6 . 7/29
I loved this. It makes sense that they would find things difficult after what they'd been through and the show just didn't have time to illustrate that. You captured each character beautifully and it was lovely to see the bonds between them and how despite struggling, they were all there to support each other.
Type your review for this chapter here...
BrightWatcher chapter 6 . 2/12
Excellent dialogue. I love how subtly you wove in each knight's struggles and personalities.

In each story, I love your portrayal of Leon and always bemoan the fact he was never more developed in the series.

Thank you for the story!

Good luck with your writers muse!
fariedragon chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Wow I love how you handled each persons PTSD. Thank you for writing this.
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Very sweet, thank you.
Niebo chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful! I really love it. So full of emotions :)
Sophie-SSS chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
JessieJay13 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
I really love these character study pieces, the ones that delve into the emotional effects of the characters' experiences. They flesh everything out so well and make the characters just that much more real.

PS. I loved the open book analogy. Very well done with that one.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 11/26/2012