Reviews for Brotherhood
Grac3 chapter 6 . 2/6
This was such a good story! You wrote the characters so well. None of them felt OOC. Normally, I can read a story this length in one go, but each chapter was so emotionally heavy that I coukd only take them one at a time.
ThatFriendNextDoor chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
You know where sometimes one word sums up what you say so perfectly, that you don't feel the need to add more to it? This is one of those times:

Spectacular.
Kirazalea chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Okay, I absolutely loved this story. I loved every chapter and every talk that they had. I wish I could read more, but at the same time, nothing more needs to be read. It feels complete.
Thank you once again for the amazing story.
Kirazalea chapter 5 . 8/20/2015
Oh gosh, that was adorable. I like how Leon and Arthur have a special spot. But when Leon was thinking about rumors starting up, those weren't the kind that came to my mind XD
I'm always a sucker for Leon, especially with Arthur as well, so, needless to say, loved it.
Kirazalea chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
Aw... I love Leon and Percival is awesome, so that was a great combo. I like how Leon was able to comfort him so well. I forget sometimes that Leon is that much older than everyone else. It really helps though. He's got a clear head most of the time.
I really liked that chapter.
Kirazalea chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Poor Gwaine... Poor Leon... But I really loved this chapter. I liked how Arthur was being protective with Merlin, that was adorable. And I love how no one blames him so he's able to get over it.
Kirazalea chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Aw... And I love how Elyan just drugged him XD
Kirazalea chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Aw... I loved Merlin and Elyan bonding.
I think that was super clever. I can't wait for everyone else's!
Nattymctatty chapter 6 . 7/29/2015
I loved this. It makes sense that they would find things difficult after what they'd been through and the show just didn't have time to illustrate that. You captured each character beautifully and it was lovely to see the bonds between them and how despite struggling, they were all there to support each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
BrightWatcher chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Excellent dialogue. I love how subtly you wove in each knight's struggles and personalities.

In each story, I love your portrayal of Leon and always bemoan the fact he was never more developed in the series.

Thank you for the story!

Good luck with your writers muse!
fariedragon chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
Wow I love how you handled each persons PTSD. Thank you for writing this.
cindy4651 chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Very sweet, thank you.
Niebo chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
Beautiful! I really love it. So full of emotions :)
NaTak chapter 6 . 1/27/2013