Reviews for Bluejay
The river Dee chapter 6 . 12/12/2014
Please continue this story
liondancer17 chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
You have to continue! Pleasepleaseplease! And I hope one day James's true soulmate will show up *nudgehartleynudge* and that James's amazing trickster streak will show! I love the humor and emotion and believable reactions and how smart James is, oh please continue!
MarissaTodd chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
This is really good! Are you planning on continuing this?
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2013
James, he just doesn't let up!

Or Bruce could adopt the boys WITH Alfred, or, WiTH Lois Lane (because Selina dabbles in crime), in case something happens.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Dickie is an awful name for a little boy, but he can use it in a pick up line when he grows up handsome bwhahahaha!
Whatever Is Catchy chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
This story line is interesting. But besides the fact that James is a character from The Flash comics... I don't really see how this is a Flash fanfic. Will Wally and Barry and the Central City Rogues appear later on?

Hope you update soon!
IanPeriwinkle chapter 6 . 11/28/2012
Oh, PLEASE say that you'll continue this!? It's just so sweet! Heartbreaking, sure... But really sweet!
ShadowlightStarlight chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
cool story :D
GreenDrkness chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
omg this story like puts my outlook on Dick on a new perspective
CampionSayn chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Sa!

As usual and as promised, this chapter was a wonderful achievement for yourself and your readers. Beautifully written with a splendid plot. Loved Alfred and loved what you did with James's parents. Cheers to you!
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
This is very good!
eternal mist chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
ha ha, poor James. Dont worry, im sure the Rogues will love ya :)
lol
evil parents are evil, i almost hope they start something so Batman can beat 'em up
OpenMindedCranberry chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Oh, garsh darnit, Jamey! Bruce was trying to reassure you and tell you that you were safe and you destroy the moment by bringing up the partnership thing again! *shakes head*

Well, on the other hand, I guess I can't blame him. I mean, I'd probably stressing the fact that I could actually HELP Bruce out, too.

That wasn't all we're going to see of James's parents, right? I mean, I'm sure if Bruce started pressing for adoption, then Helen will start pressing kidnapping charges or some sort of public rally about how this "wasn't right" and meanwhile Frank may want some sort of payback for what his son did to his and his wife's performance career.

Anyways, I can't wait to see the next chapter! I'm so excited at the fact that both James and Dickie will be staying together, but I'm also afraid that something's going to tear that apart (but also excited to see what it might be!) whether it's the Jesses or if it is Tony Zucco himself (he comes back for the two acrobats that got away or something vengeful like that...:P).

So, update soon and know that I'll be reading all the chapters (maybe even reread a few, cuz they're so good!). :)
Useless19 chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Awww! Completely unfair of you, giving me hope for James after he's finally gotten away from his parents and then this! I saw it coming when you first mentioned Gotham, but there's always the hope that it wouldn't have happened...

I suppose this is the fic you mentioned in that prompt chain we're in, which makes it odder because *that* is my current James-and-Dick headcanon. Still though, I've really enjoyed this so far, in part because it *is* different to what we've got going on Pipster.

And now there's James being taken in by Bruce Wayne as well as Dick, the shenanigans that are going to result from that, well, I look forward to them :)
CampionSayn chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
Sa!

OMG, you're a rock godess, this was so frickin awesome! I suppose it must have been sort of difficult for you to figure out the death scene, but I doubt it, because as it appears, you are that good.