Reviews for The Exchange
TKcloud9 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Kind of made me sad... but a good sad.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I never pegged Clint as a book reader, but that was amazing
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
That... Was so beautiful. I love your understated style of writing.
Your characterization of Clint was fascinating. I don't think it gels with his character as we see him in Age of Ultron, but that's okay. :) I feel like all the fannons we come up with in between movies almost become their own universes. x)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Darian Clarke chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Outstanding! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
Akane Izo chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This made me reevaluate something in myself. I started crying without knowing it. Thanks for such a wonderful piece of art :)
I-OfTheHawk chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
They are never just books :) loved it
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Damn you I'm crying here. I love books. And you so nailed it here.

What a tremendous wonderful story.

I have no idea how I missed this story when you first posted it but I'm glad I found it now.

Delightfully well written and deliciously told.
TDPR chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Holy God in heaven, that was beautiful. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful fic.
Tiger chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
This story explains what books are to me. Amazing. Good job. :)
SlippedHalo8186 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I couldn't leave without letting you know you made my eyes leak. Very beautiful and full of feels.
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
*Inner Bookworm Cheers Madly*
Storm of the Smokey Night chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
This was a REALLY good story. A book of books, heh. I thought that last book you mentioned was memorable because it was the only one I recognized and read before.
Different Child chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
uyregkerwgkh, YESSS. I love how you do these little insightful pieces. This is a great look at Barton and how his upbringing would've affected his sense of things.
Hazelmist chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I LOVE THIS! Every word of this. Poor Clint. I love how he gets the book from Phil and how he holds onto it for so many years never once seeing the inscription until Bruce finally helps him out after he takes his own precious book. The ending and his realization is just so perfect.
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
This was very interesting, enjoyed it very much. You get a sense of what is going through Clint's head, thinking he was only good for shooting and killing, not that there might be something deeper within him.