Reviews for The Exchange
bethbethbeth chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Oh, this was incredibly lovely. And no...they aren't just books, are they? (note: I'll be adding this to my recs page (beth_h at dreamwidth dot org) when I next update)
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Brilliant, i almost cried. Love the bit when he finally read the inscription.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Liked this.
mae.raine chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Holy. Cheese. Balls. You cannot comprehend the lurch of emotions and shocking tears this brought to me.
MountainRose chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
It's so strange how people can walk a hundred miles before they notice the things that travel with them.

Well done; poignant and provoking. By which i mean, I cried. :P
Here To Annoy chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Beautiful. WOnderful. In character. All the feels. I loved it 3
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
There are no words for how amazing this is, but I shall try. As a reader I connected with this so much and I loved all of your book choices and genres. Especially The Count of Monte Cristo pick, it's one of my favorite books and I think it's a good one for Clint. I about died thinking of Fury finding Sense and Sensibility. I loved the line that Clint thought the only thing he was good at was shooting things. This was such a good character study of him and I think that fits really well. I loved the interactions with Bruce. And the twist at the end that the book had been a gift was perfect.
TEC chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Very thought-provoking story. It was fascinating following Clint's learning how much books can mean to people.
Amalthia chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Your story made me cry in a good way. :)
michelel72 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is lovely.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is a powerful story and it resonates with me. I understand what the characters feel.

You've weaved an amazing set of interactions and characterisations. I love that the scenes are sharp and the reflection upon the first book at certain intervals.

Awesome work, well done.
theinspired chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Wow. I love this. I cried when Clint finally read the inscription in his book. This was great.
Allure Storm chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Perfect.
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
this is beautiful! Thank you so much for writing!
lightdragon1987 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was beautiful. I mean that very sincerely as you've captured how I've felt about books and stories... Though I tend to keep books. Anyway this was lovely writing. You did a great job keeping the characters in character which really adds to the story.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »