Reviews for Obsession
StarlaMay chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Aww what a sweet little story! I'm so glad I stumbled across this one. I think you wrote the mistresses really well. Good work!
GratiaPlena chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
I loved reading this story! I loved the whole romance of course, which was sweet and very well written, but my favourite was the couple's interaction with Mam'zelle! So very funny! Thank you for this story!
A for Antechinus chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
Hiya,

Yes the ending was mushy/soppy and fluffy, but it's all good. I enjoy those stories. I really liked this story. I had never really thought of the teachers getting together.

Thnaks for this fic.
A for Antechinus chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
Hiya,

I really liked this and I really liked the last sentence.

Thanks for the update. A
exilencfc chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
It's a lovely story and your characterisation of Miss Linnie is very believable. The only real issue I have is that Linnie is her surname and it would be better if you came up with a first name for her.

I also think that the teachers should not address each other by first name in front of the girls, in fact I don't think the original MT books actually reveal the first names of any of the teachers. But for Miss Linnie to address M. Dupont as Mam'zelle is probably ok
A for Antechinus chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hiya,

This was a really good start. Very well written. There was only one little mistake. You were calling Miss Peters Jane the entire story, except once you called her Janet. When Miss Linnie is telling Mamzelle to take lessons of Jane.

Though that is inconsequential really. I quite enjoyed this first chapter and will be interested to see where it goes from here.