Reviews for A Good Feeling
insecurefangirl1944 chapter 2 . 7/26
AWWWWW! I loved this! Thank you for not making Tony a heartless beast like a lot of authors do! Also, addressing Steve's PTSD. This was a great read.
Avengers chapter 2 . 6/1
man, it's a really sweet and lovely addition! I totally adore Steve n Tony bromances. Make more stories like this please! 3
superlc529 chapter 2 . 4/30
Awww! I love the friendship/bromance aspect to Steve and Tony's relationship. I think Tony sees Steve as a brother and vice versa. Tony's comparisons of each member of the Avengers to a family member was spot on. And Tony comforting Steve after a nightmare was so sweet. I can almost imagine the boys sleeping on another. Nice job. :)
TheRavenclawGem chapter 2 . 3/26
Please tell me I'm not the only one seeing a lot of little similarities between Steve & Tony and Merlin & Arthur
I hope that made sense
Dossypet chapter 2 . 3/12
Hm :) nice. :)
attemptedvisions chapter 2 . 1/4
"Get your six foot, patriotic ass back here!" I love it XD
GallagherBlackthorneZammie chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
aaaaw this is really nice
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Sparkly Palm Tree chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Yes. So perfect! I have no words!
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
You use me as a pillow, I use you as a pillow. BEAUTIFUL! Love!
RoseJustice chapter 2 . 2/19/2015
I big time love this! Cuz finally it's a fluffy story that isn't a damned superfamily story! I'm so tired of those!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
That'd make for cute fanart!
FirePony16 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Lovely story :)
sapphireswimming chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Sweet. Definitely a good addition. Poor Steve. At least in the tower, there's never a loss for someone to come around and help make people feel better when the nightmares pop up.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is really great. I loved how you categorized everyone so well in their new superhero family. Very nicely done. :D