Reviews for Shedding Season
bronze andromeda shun chapter 1 . 10/24
:) This was exactly what I needed to start off the day. The love that the Strawhats have for each other is so sweet, and I liked seeing them help Chopper through a more awkward time.
Mithril Lace chapter 1 . 6/12
So absolutely adorable! I needed that today lol. Not much else to say other than the fact that I grinned like an idiot through the whole story. I could just see poor Luffy freaking out and not understanding that horns can be shed and thinking Chopper's like, dying because they fell off. And overprotective big-brother Zoro is always a delight. Tee.
Wordlet chapter 1 . 5/25
I think this idea was really true to orm, Chopper always wants to be more manly and what's a reindeer without horns in a fight? He's losing his best symbol of dominance! H has every right to be distressed! And it's just a little nice to see a touch of reality applied to One piece, I love it to death, but its very idealistic, and its refreshing to see the characters deal with something that would occur in a semi-realistic word;) Point is, thumbs up!
The Mightier Pen chapter 1 . 5/13
This is awesome and I love it.
Mystery Guest chapter 1 . 4/22
Awww. :3 so cute!

- Mystery Guest
Pir chapter 1 . 3/8
This is sooooo cute! :)
Love it!
K.E.Alvarez chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
That was really good! Everyone was very in character and it was so sweet!
CactusNoir chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
My inside cute happy stuff place is exploding with how cool this was. I love the one piece crew, they're all really cool. :D
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
how I wish this become Canon...

Shedding Season, huh... I forgot about that.
maglin chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
i really loved the part where robin used her abilities to create new antlers for chopper.

and i have always wondered wha would happen if shedding season would come i know, so thank you very much
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
That was so cute! I shed a tear of joy! So sweet and well written!
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Very cute :) loved it!
calliopechild chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This was almost painfully cute, and I was making embarrassing "awww" noises throughout pretty much the entire thing. Adorable!Chopper is adorable, and your take on his worries and (groundless) self-consciousness is very accurate and well done. Protective!Zoro was great, and the super robot hero antlers made me laugh. I love your nakamaship fics, so now I'm off to trawl through the rest of them. Thanks for another great one!
Ved17 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very cool story. When I first saw Chopper, it took me ages to remember that deers shed their antlers. So, why Oda had the same metal ring around antlers that should have left baffled me. This was well thought-out. Hope you keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013