Reviews for Weight
ThatGypsyWriter chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Awww!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hey I LOVE your story and you did good with the teenage thing, even if i wouldn't have acted like that, I know enough friends of me who would've (I'm 14 and my native language is Austrian German, so sorry for possible mistakes) BUT I think no 12-year old would like being brought to bed, also because with 12 he would in puberty but that's only my opinion :) Good FF anyways
LG Chrissy
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I can't imagine how to even begin the conversation with any of my daughters if they ever decided to stop celebrating CNY!
ChEmMiE chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
ARGH! This was just PERFECT! :D
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This is a wonderful story.

Very thoughtful and also thought provoking.

Every parent goes through something similar and it is difficult but necessary to let your kids stretch their muscles and reach out to new experiences.

So very well done!
Courtzylovesit chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I enjoyed that! But the entire time I felt really sorry for Ziva :( I wanted to smack Lila's butt at one stage but Overall I really enjoyed it!

Miss you, Miss Soph xoxox
Robern chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
very good!
Leah339 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Asdfghjkl this story made me so emotional ç_ç Very spot on, I think too that one of Ziva worst fear could be being rejected by her own children cause of her past and -sadly- her heritage. I simply LOVE how Tony reacted *-*
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
UGH TEENAGERS.

Lila is luckey though. If I had made my mom cry, my dad wouldn't have been so nice as Tony about it. lol

That was sweet, a little sad for Ziva though. I would have loved to hear the conversation between her and Lila.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Sophie you are making me sad. This made me sniffle. Because I suspect this is a real issue for families that have more than one religion.

I liked the Daddy and daughter bonding. Perfect.
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I think you did the right thing with all the author's notes, but I think you wrote the story beautifully. After reading that many warnings and then reading how you handled the subject matter, I think someone would have to be going out of their way to find your story offensive.

My fiance is Jewish, and sometimes I get weird reactions for voluntarily celebrating his holidays when I'm not Jewish at all, so I guess I can kind of relate to the subject matter in some ways.
Strawberry Shortcake123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Wow.

I felt really bad for Ziva, and for Lila. It was very, very well written; I could feel the teenage angst just... seething.

You used my namessss :D

Good job!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww, great! This was a nice story :) I feel like we never see the teenage kids