Reviews for biding time till things get crazy
spauldingupdandilions chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
very nice. I like this a lot. I like their dynamic and I can't wait to see Asami in command of things instead of just playing second the bending trio. I also like how Lin and Asami interact. I hadn't thought of them before but I really see them being good friends now. When's the next chapter?
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Too bad it won't be Linsami. This would make for a great setup for something to happen between them. But that's okay. You don't condone it and I respect that. [: Anyhow, great start! I'm wondering if Lin will ever get her bending back. Hope you update soon!
VanillaMostly chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
yay! these two make a great pair. NOT ROMANTICALLY. platonically. they are very similar in temperament. :) i like how you wrote this. VERY IN CHARACTER
hobytla1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I love Lin and Asami. They're probably my favorite characters, so I can't wait to see where you go with this! :)

I think your characterizations of both are very good so far. I can't even imagine how bored Lin would be cooped up in her house after years of chasing action and fighting battles. I like how straightforward Asami is in this too.