Reviews for Hell's Belles
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 1/12/2014
This is so good! You nailed all of the characters - from both fandoms - and you clearly put a lot of time and research into the fic. Really hope you revisit this world and do some more crossovers. Maybe later on in the timelines... If they're still in New Orleans you could bring Klaus etc into it; a triple crossover! Great, great job :-)
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 9/5/2013
Brilliant idea and thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2013
heh this was great, not they instantly love or hate each other, everyone was very in character.
Though I'm betting Sam wasn't effected by compulsion because of his demon thing and not
because for whatever reason he could have been randomly wearing vervain.
Rasha007 chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
Loved your story! I really wish you did more chapters or something like season 2/ second meeting...etc :-)
Artemis1000 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I stayed up half a night to read this story, I just couldn't tear myself away from it xD

It's a wonderful crossover, I love how you interwove their canons and had them interact.
allan chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
the history is great,make a sequel where they meet again, but with more characters and supernatural vampire diaries, put them struggle with lucifer or klaus.
elvalove chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Loved your story. I really love anything with Damon and Dean it it I hope you rite a sequel. I would love to know what happens next.
VampireSa5m1993 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
I liked it look forward to a sequel!
NoFate2608 chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
It was great I loved it when Sam and Dean were getting flipped off and Sam said "You're memorizing their plate numbers, aren't you?". I don't know why but I loved that line and I definitely hope that you make a sequal to this!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Loved this fic! Dean's whole... ah, we'll catch 'em later with Stephen and Damon was hilarious. And score a point for Damon for getting rid of Belle. Dude had it coming. Great fic!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Baron La Croix... love the inspiration there. And Henry Belle is a douche. Can't wait to see how this all ends up!
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
LMAO, I love the back and forth way you're writing this. Going back to see how they got in the predicament their currently in. And the plague doctor costume... don't worry, Sammy, I think it's cool. Can't wait to read what happens next!
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
All's well that ends well...or well done. ;P I really liked the interaction between Dean and Damon. Two smart-alecks in the same space makes for fun times. lol I would love to see Sam and Dean pay a visit to Stefan and Damon, even if it's just to follow up on something else and they happen to run into each other. Something to keep in mind I guess. :)

Thanks for the story. It was a lot of fun.
Basia Orci chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Awesome story! I loved it!
Tisha Wyman chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
I must admit that this has been one very enjoyable story. I truly hope you will find another way to bring the Winchesters and the Salvatores together again. Dean and Damon are so much fun. I loved it. Thank hyou.