Reviews for Silver Hair
Ignis Vitae chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This. Is so. Adorable. :'D

Can I make a doujinshi version of this? I'll give you all of the credit, of course, if I ever get around to posting it on DeviantART, but this is too awesome not to be spread around. I'll understand if you say no, though.

Either way, fantastic. I love it. Keep writing, dear!
7th Scale chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Ashe and Dynamo? Wow, that's quite cool. Seems like a basis for a multi-chapter story, doesn't it? :)
ZephyrX9 chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
God, this is adorable. Maybe we could see a sequel where they reunite?
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhhh supeeeeeeeeeeer! this story(Or Oneshot) is too awesome!

Ashe and Dinamo? Its very badass!

I thank you very much for using Dinamo,

its a great shame nobody uses him(in any story i have read) because he have a lot of potential(Like Vile) for badassery and humor!

Please Keep writing your awesome storys!
jab chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Well... this is a unique oneshot. Ashe and Dynamo's personalities are similar... this was cute and a bit funny. Plus not that many fic with dynamo in it. Not like this anyway.
XSDStitch chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Ashe is Crybaby... that is a new aspect! Could never imaige her as that.

I wonder what Zero and X would say if they found out Dynamo is still alive and running.
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I read this and LOVED it before glancing at the author's name and realizing that it was you that wrote it. xD

This. Was. Adorable. Little Ashe is just so adorable, and Dynamo is just so awkward. xD And yet, he was so /Dynamo/.
the unknown chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Aww, this story actually fits Ashe AND Dynamo very well... ;3 great job... I might Draw this one day. ;3
Shadow Sora94 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
THAT WAS HEARTWARMING ;w;

liked it though, nice work c: Can't remember Dynamo much (never really got around to playing X5), but goddamn, last line just killed me. Liked it :D