Reviews for Ophelia Dreams
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
This was so sad! But I loved it! I particularly enjoyed how you developed the relationship between these two. It wasn't just 'Hey, lets fuck because we can!', there was actual planning behind it and then the development of emotional attachment. Very well written.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
It is was both hot and sexy yet depressing tragic tale.

Smutt was fast paced yet have emotional element to it. The rush and lust was so frostiron.

I didnt expect such angst and deep tragic spam from one confession that spiral into tony angst and loki doubt of confession being real.
Tony practically suicial or unconisiously endangering himself, while loki went search for worthy gift to win tony heart.

When loki return, tony is dead, only his vessel with memories behind where loki linked himself so they can dream together. In dream loki alway whisper to tony that he love him back.

The last line that tony alway forever be happy. Only loki wake up.
I feel bad for loki having to wake up from that happy place in reality. While i
Believe tthat tony in vessel wasnt really actual tony if his soul left long time with regret and never really knew that loki love him.

So, it truely sad tale. It make me depressed that i going to reread happy humor fill frostiron fanfic " Supervillain’s Guide to Getting Married" and other.

Btw, i didnt pay much attention to title till i pondering about it, it is truely fitting title for this tragic fanfic.

Beautiful written, well done.
menolikey chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
You're kidding me! This is how it ends?! It was okay. They were okay! Disfunctional and misunderstanding of each other, but they were together! And now, now... Well, in Tony's mind they're together, but not really. It's not really Tony and Loki's all alone.

Ahhhhh whyyyyy? I love them. Ah, the angst! It hurts.

Thanks for writing! Love this!
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
You write heartbreakingly beautiful tragedy so wonderfully. I am completely awed!
Lokie-Dokie chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Love this story so much!
Was hoping everything would turn out fine but I was reduced to tears, brilliant twist and brilliant writing. Well done, continue the good work!
Alfirin-Lover chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Oh. My goodness... I wish I could cry right now, but I'm in public!
TheMisanthropicPhilanthropist chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I'm sobbing... literally... it's a fuckin waterfall over here...
Oh god I'm actually sobbing
I don't even know what to say but... that was written very very... uniquely and beautifully and intimately
Kudos to you, my friend
iPsicodellic chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This story is the first FrostIron story I'd ever read. And no, I did not read it just now. I read in July of 2012, and it was seriously all I needed. It introduced me to a completely new, and glorious paring, and it made me appreciate Fanfiction a little bit more. Your writing is extremely captivating and your choice of vocabulary keeps my attention. The true meaning of it and the beauty of it is what grasped me most. And this being among the first of many FrostIron fics, it was a good start for the pairing. (As you most likely know, from all the positive responses. (: ). All the credit for my obsession for this OTP goes to you! (Don't worry, it's a good thing!)
So I congratulate you, on your spectacular writing skills, I thank you, for introducing me to such a GLORIOUS pairing, and I bid you farewell. _
GuillaumeD'Evreux chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I actually had to read the last paragraph 3 times, 'cause of tears. That was so sad :( but nevertheless beautiful. Thank you.
Erza Holder chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I'm about to cry right now. This story is so emotional !
This is the first time I read an Loki/Tony story and I really don't regret it. The end of the story is SO unexpected. I hoped for a happy end and Tony dies. Nothing to do with what I thought would happened.
I really thought Loki would be abble to heel Tony I'm so disappointed !
Your story just became one of my favorite.
Please forgive my bad english, I'm a french fan.
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Oh my gosh.

I can't even begin to- where do I even-

This was so good. So unfortunate. I almost cried. I need a fluffy fic next. Dx

Did I mention that I love tour writing style? Because I do. It's so literary and creative and *original*. Speaking of which, why the he'll don't your fics have more reviews? Tony and Loki seem to have such chemistry and a true love thing going on, and I just can't believe you don't have more reviews than this. :/

I really hope you have a really fluffy FrostIron fic somewhere. :3
OpheliaxEternal chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Ophelia is from Hamlet, not Hemlet : )
The.Awesome.Reader6 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was sooo sad, i'm crying so hard :'( OMGG That was soo beautiful, tho... Good work
Constance Bonacieux chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Sooo perfect! Loved it!
Nobodi chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This story was amazing. A little bit depressing, but fantastic in every way possible.