Reviews for Take you Break me
Bethmorris437 chapter 37 . 4/20
I know this was written some time ago, and I read this before, but when I found it again, I enjoyed it so much more than the last time. It is 2:30 am here. But I had to finish it. Work be dammed.
I just couldn't put it down. It was compelling, suspenseful, with just the right amount of angst and mystery. The characters were spot-on. It would have been cool so see Lanie's reaction to Rick's return, but other than that, I think it was perfect. Thank you so much for writing it, and posting for us to enjoy! This is now one of my favorites!
newmanaj chapter 37 . 4/3
Best story ever. Must read!Won't give anything away but I highly recommend.
AngelLonginus chapter 37 . 2/11
This is without a doubt one of my favorite fics ever written. Ranks up there in the top 10 for me. I loved it! Wished I'd found it sooner.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/4/2016
Amazing and brilliant

I have been re reading all your amazing and brilliant and beautifully written Castle stories :))

Throughout seasons 7 and 8 of Castle I had the feeling that I had a knowledge of the story being presented on the show .
Then I remembered your stories, this one in particular and it came to me why hahaha

You had the storyline written in season 5 but yours was written with intelligence, with passion and heart .
You unlike the show runners of season 8 had a command of your story a command and respect for the characters and your readers , fans .

The only thing that they did that was outstanding was giving the show its characters and the fans 3 Canonical children Lilly and the twins Jake and Reece .

I hope you and your family are well :))
And that you might once again Grace us with your masterful and beautiful stories .

You write the characters of Rick and Kate together beautifully.
You write them as strong and loving with each other and their friends and family.

Would love for you to write stories in that 7 year gap period that is a fertile ground for amazing stories..
Stories showing their love and how Lily and Jake and Reece came into the world and how much stronger and loving they and their family are

You are a talented and gifted writer and I find myself re reading your stories over and over and always feeling like it's the first time :))

Thank you for sharing your words with us

Caskett and family always and forever :)))))

Happy Thanksgiving to come and a safe and happy holidays season to come with a Merry Christmas and happy New year too :))))))))))

LaughDanceDreamSmile chapter 37 . 8/27/2016
this is by far the best fanfiction I ever read! intriguing plot, the characters are spot-on and you had me captured from the moment I started reading! not too much drama, not too much fluff, simply perfect, thank you :-)
lauhall chapter 37 . 6/24/2016
That was really amazing, I loved it so much, I think this would have been a better option for Castle's kidnapping at the end of season 6. Great work
conservativegirl chapter 37 . 6/12/2016
Awwwwww I just found this story and I love it! Truly great characters, drama, excitement, and emotion :) phenomenal job
SeannysMom chapter 37 . 5/16/2016
Amazing and beautiful story ! Very intense and well written. Thank you
unannalome7 chapter 37 . 3/31/2016
I really truly enjoyed reading this. I must say, I am not english (spanish) but I have read lots of fanfictions 'til now and although some vocabulary has been searched in google and I have to re-read some fragments to understand it all, I think this has been so far the most amazing fic. I thank you very much for it, though it has been years since you finished it. I think I don't find anything ooc or any mistakes and really it has been a long, bumpy ride, I was thrilled when they scape of the cave and WOW I was 100% on it, I have read it in like 4hours, all afternoon hehe. so this is my review, hope you don't find any misspellings. again, thank you very much for entrataining me so much!.
life's a mystery chapter 37 . 1/31/2016
oh wow what a great story! I loved the happy ending after all the grief and fear they went through :)
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
So um. I had to stay up all night tonight to keep an eye on a friend, and upon hearing this, Lou recommended your story. I usually don't go for AU so much but I adore season 4 and the newness of their relationship and all the obstacles they'd had to face, so going AU from there is no biggie. And honestly... when did you write this? *checks* DUDE! You can see the future! I mean, Castle disappearing for months is canon now, even though in a different way. And you know what's neat? The way you characterized Kate, hurting for missing him, not wanting to accept it, longing for when things were good... is the exact same way the writers characterized her in the season 7 opener. That's when you know you really nailed the characterization! Anyways, I'll be reading more of this as I stay up until my relief arrives, in between trying to earn my niece Webkinz cash ;) Love your writing, your premise, and your interpretation of the characters. LOVE how Castle helped her with the day her mom died. It's different from anything I've read and honestly I think more on par for his character than anything else! Anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm reading, and when I binge read I don't usually review every chapter but I'll be checking in periodically, most likely to either tell you how awesome you are, or perhaps scold you for making me cry (as I do that rather easily. I mean. I cried at Finding Nemo. No, not the beginning where the mom dies. The part where they FOUND Nemo) but in any case, I'm reading. Thanks for the healthy distraction and good way to pass the time and keep myself awake tonight.
IOwnABoat chapter 37 . 8/10/2015
I truly enjoyed this wonderful story. I can see why it's garnered such a lot of attention. You kept the tension up, introduced a convoluted plot that was actually quite believable (as far as these spy stories go!) and i can imagine the growth of the characters in this direction if something like this had happened at the end of season 4.

Thanks for writing it!
IOwnABoat chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
I found this story as I was surfin' round, looking for more Castle fanfic. And I must say, of all the AUs I've read, I think this is - so far anyway - my favourite.

I'll be honest with you - sometimes your writing style takes a bit of getting used to. Nothing I can pinpoint exactly, just little things that irk me. But your characterisations and the plotting - it's superb! And I must say, given that you wrote this before the season 6 fallout, that I think you're a wizard or something. :)

Plus, thank you for bringing back Ethan Slaughter in some way, and in the most realistic way I've seen in fanfic.

Powering through the rest of this tale, and I can't wait to see how you tackle it all.
ksatan624 chapter 37 . 2/28/2015
Incroyable cette fiction ; comme elle est magnifique à tous points de vue : une enquête digne de J. Le Carré, le livre de Castle qui éclaire tout cela ; les sentiments des deux bro. pour Kate ; la façon qu'ils ont de l'aider et la soutenir ; les retrouvailles, d'abord père/fils, ensuite mère/père et en apothéose, Rick et Kate vont être parents ! j'ai adoré, trop géniale !
The-KLF chapter 37 . 11/20/2014
I have no idea how I hadn't read this already, but now I have and wow did I love it! Amazing! Superb characterisation and snappy dialogue, a really great read!
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »