Reviews for Take you Break me
ksatan624 chapter 37 . 2/28
Incroyable cette fiction ; comme elle est magnifique à tous points de vue : une enquête digne de J. Le Carré, le livre de Castle qui éclaire tout cela ; les sentiments des deux bro. pour Kate ; la façon qu'ils ont de l'aider et la soutenir ; les retrouvailles, d'abord père/fils, ensuite mère/père et en apothéose, Rick et Kate vont être parents ! j'ai adoré, trop géniale !
The-KLF chapter 37 . 11/20/2014
I have no idea how I hadn't read this already, but now I have and wow did I love it! Amazing! Superb characterisation and snappy dialogue, a really great read!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
He heard her telling him to comr home to her! I loved that!
GT500RonSmith chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
That was really sweet! That day they finally got back together again, there were probably a lot of active swimmers that day! Good chance she conceived in the first round!

Loved this story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
Smart! Like her dad! Saved her grandfather before she actually got to meet him! And the first thing he wants to know from her is what kind of father he was! Nice chapter! Grampa retiring so maybe he can be with the family, huh?
GT500RonSmith chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
The SOB has come to kill him and the only one there to help him is Alexis? Damn!
GT500RonSmith chapter 34 . 9/27/2014
Pretty neat how you thought to fold all of this together! I like it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
What a nice chapter! Forty years is an awfully long time for someone to maintain a love that was built in ended in the same day! That's powerful love, isn't it? It would take powerful hearts to keep that love for so long with no contact at all. Hard to even imagine

I could do it though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
This is where they have wanted to be all these months! They have missed the loving!
GT500RonSmith chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
Poor old Karpowski! I used to like her, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Wow, that was so well written! Martha knew him without seeing his face! And Kate almost fainted away! Tears in my eyes!
GT500RonSmith chapter 29 . 9/26/2014
There is no possible way that if Kate's life is in danger and he is able to get to her to help her that he is going to be stopped! His life is hers!
GT500RonSmith chapter 28 . 9/25/2014
Okay! The story is clear to Kate now! All she needs is evidence and a way to make it stick or just the opportunity to kill his ass!
GT500RonSmith chapter 26 . 9/25/2014
Keep digging guys!
GT500RonSmith chapter 25 . 9/25/2014
The fight isn't over, but the book still makes it to Kate!
1,531 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »