Reviews for Take you Break me
Megwill chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
I'm not much of a Kate get married or have kids person, but great job. Oh and awesome fantastic scene with Alexis saving her grandfather. Rockin!
Megwill chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
I was so incoherent last night if I left reviews they wouldn't have made sense. I will be sure to go back and review, but I just had to say I love the Martha Gabor relationship of long lost lovers :)
fembot79 chapter 37 . 3/18/2013
I first discovered eyrianone and her evil, evil ways when she released "The Lights Go Down". Yes, I was late to the party but basically I credit that as my gateway drug into the world of Castle fan-addiction... er, excuse me, I meant to say fan-fiction. Had I just walked away then, my life would have been relatively normal. But nooooo, it did not stop there for me. At first I was just casually reading it during weekends, in between my real-life projects. Pretty soon I was branching out to the hard-core angst and reading through her backlog of stories. I swore I would never do one-shots, but look at me. It even got so bad that I had signed up for alerts to email me whenever she hit submit. And then one day, she published "Take You Break Me" and it was all over...

Warning: What I'm about to post next is very disturbing, but I'll leave it here so that I may serve as a warning to others. So how would I describe "Take You Break Me" (or as we call it on the streets: TYBM) to the burgeoning addict? It starts off innocuously enough with a simple, heartbreaking chapter and you think to yourself "Yea, I can handle this". YOU. ARE. WRONG. Because chapter 2 comes along and you know you are already addicted and at the mercy of The Fic-Dealer. You know you are a gone case when you find yourself surreptitiously reading them at work when no one is watching, sometimes late at night when you should be sleeping. Once, while my best friend was crying to me over the phone about "something something life over something something" (I'm not proud of this). And for those of you that think this is a piece of fiction, I just wanna say: WAKE UP SHEEPLE! It's pretty obvious that this is a complex psychological experiment on the effects of extreme "FEELS" on the average shipper heart. *TIN-FOIL HAT FIRMLY ON*

You are all lucky that you get a completed fic. I read this back in the day, when we use to get one chapter at a time, delivered via carrier pigeons to a remote location on high ground which we traveled miles and miles to reach... barefoot, in the snow, uphill, both ways. And you did it because you knew each chapter was going to be glorious! OK none of that really happened except for how wonderfully constructed each scene and chapters were/are. But you may find yourself asking "Why didn't you just stop reading until it was complete?" Because, Lorenzo, you don't have a choice! Almost every chapter leaves off in a cliffhanger and you find yourself yelling at your electronic device while strangers give you a wide berth. This is why I ended up creating my own drinking game based on this called "To Be Continued..." For anyone who wants to play along the rules are simple:

- Do you find yourself in a fetal position wishing you had a time machine? Drink
- Do you feel the urge to scream "He's ALIVE" at the detectives? Drink
- Do you wish Caro was currently tied up in your basement with a wifi-less laptop so she would end the torture? Drink
And it goes on from there.

Well I'm so glad I finally figured out what Caro is really trying to do and that is to start her own cult. It's like she's no longer bothering to maintain any type of facade. I appreciate that kind of bold honesty. It's like she's just saying "Listen fandom! We both know you will do my bidding to get a glimpse at whatever I write next, so just hand over your free will and nobody has to die in my next fic, 'kay?" I, for one, welcome The Great Fic Overlord and I can't wait for the next chapter of TYBM... oh wait. Drink!
Megwill chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Your writing is wonderful. Someone told me to look this fic up that it was deff worth every chapter. It's late, but I eventually plan to heed their advice :)
Dana Keylits chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
OMG! I waited too long between chapters so had to go back and read ch 1 then read this, and OMG! What a twist ending! I kinda like that you have Gina helping Kate! I really cannot wait to see how this story unfolds! Also, again, really well written!

-Katy
lydiamartini chapter 37 . 3/7/2013
Brilliant fanfic. Just so you know, this story has successfully worked its way into my brain and I think it's there to stay, because while watching Hunt, I couldn't stop thinking of Castle's dad as Gabor. So congrats. You did a good job.
ttandme69 chapter 37 . 3/6/2013
Wow...what a trip. Excellent story...twists & turns. Loved it. Thanks, Lisa
bluemuriel chapter 37 . 3/2/2013
Fantastic ending, and entire story. I'm so glad to have found your writing. This fic was well plotted, in character and a great adventure. Also, very clever, in Kate's dream several chapters ago, where she's on the beach with Castle, that the wind 'gathered up her hair.' ;) Thanks for this!
crazy4castle chapter 37 . 3/1/2013
So sorry for the late reply, but better late than never ... right? Lol.

I must say, you've done it again. I so did not see that coming, Kate being pregnant and ... her proposing to Castle, just loved it.

I love how you tied this up nicely with a bow and how everyone is where they should be, with who they should be. Very nicely done.

On a sadder note, I'm gutted, totally gutted that this journey is over. Never have I been more frustrated, amazed, blown away and utterly entralled by a story as I have with this one. You had me going through every emotion reading this and I have loved every part of it. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent with us and you should thank Suz for telling me all about your writing. You're a couple of superstars.

So looking forward to your next fic. :) You're getting right on that, right? Lol.
Madje Knotts chapter 37 . 2/28/2013
This was incredibly brilliant, kudos to you for a very well thought out and executed story!
Twyger chapter 37 . 2/27/2013
Thank you for an incredible story. It was a joy to read and every time I was alerted that a new chapter was in was thrilling! After all of the hardship and struggle and angst, they each deserve to be happy! Thank you again for sharing! Looking forward to your next work of art!
Aveo amacus chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
Really great stories! I love it when I discover another great author :)
I love your characters and their interactions and the stories you weave. My only suggestion is to watch the occasional apostrophe and the odd "to/too". Otherwise so great

Aveo
caskett4everXD chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
really loved your story :) just read it in one go.
phnxgrl chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
Great ending! I loved how Gabor and Kate talked. I loved how he encouraged her to make the proposal to Rick. I loved how Rick said yes then she told him she was pregnant. Please continue.
lmludy chapter 37 . 2/24/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story. Like any good one, you hate to see it end. Look forward to your next one!
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »