Reviews for Take you Break me
Brilliant
rina123nike chapter 37 . 2/11/2018
Awesome story!
Jbug47 chapter 37 . 1/12/2018
Great story! You are a very good writer!
helensorrento chapter 37 . 1/12/2018
What a great story.I loved it!
iampeniel chapter 37 . 7/13/2017
This was Jack Ryan, Jason Borne, and James Bond all rolled up into one tense mind fucking blowing roller coaster ride and I wish it wasn't over. Btw I hate roller coasters but I'll get on this ride Everytime if you keep writing Thank you so much for sharing your gilt with me
iampeniel chapter 14 . 7/12/2017
How does wind gather up your hair exactly,,,,bwahahaha. Everytime I get to the end of a chapter I tell myself how much I have to review and tell you how abfuckingsolutly how awesome your writing is but it's so fucking good I can't wait long enough to write cuz I want to get to the next chapter. I hope that's what you were going for because you nailed it in spades. This was the only story I watched repeatedly so don't know zOUAT Thank our for sharing your gift
Bethmorris437 chapter 37 . 4/20/2017
I know this was written some time ago, and I read this before, but when I found it again, I enjoyed it so much more than the last time. It is 2:30 am here. But I had to finish it. Work be dammed.
I just couldn't put it down. It was compelling, suspenseful, with just the right amount of angst and mystery. The characters were spot-on. It would have been cool so see Lanie's reaction to Rick's return, but other than that, I think it was perfect. Thank you so much for writing it, and posting for us to enjoy! This is now one of my favorites!
newmanaj chapter 37 . 4/3/2017
Best story ever. Must read!Won't give anything away but I highly recommend.
AngelLonginus chapter 37 . 2/11/2017
This is without a doubt one of my favorite fics ever written. Ranks up there in the top 10 for me. I loved it! Wished I'd found it sooner.
Guest chapter 37 . 11/4/2016
Amazing and brilliant

I have been re reading all your amazing and brilliant and beautifully written Castle stories :))

Throughout seasons 7 and 8 of Castle I had the feeling that I had a knowledge of the story being presented on the show .
Then I remembered your stories, this one in particular and it came to me why hahaha

You had the storyline written in season 5 but yours was written with intelligence, with passion and heart .
You unlike the show runners of season 8 had a command of your story a command and respect for the characters and your readers , fans .

The only thing that they did that was outstanding was giving the show its characters and the fans 3 Canonical children Lilly and the twins Jake and Reece .

I hope you and your family are well :))
And that you might once again Grace us with your masterful and beautiful stories .

You write the characters of Rick and Kate together beautifully.
You write them as strong and loving with each other and their friends and family.

Would love for you to write stories in that 7 year gap period that is a fertile ground for amazing stories..
Stories showing their love and how Lily and Jake and Reece came into the world and how much stronger and loving they and their family are

You are a talented and gifted writer and I find myself re reading your stories over and over and always feeling like it's the first time :))

Thank you for sharing your words with us

Caskett and family always and forever :)))))

Happy Thanksgiving to come and a safe and happy holidays season to come with a Merry Christmas and happy New year too :))))))))))

LaughDanceDreamSmile chapter 37 . 8/27/2016
this is by far the best fanfiction I ever read! intriguing plot, the characters are spot-on and you had me captured from the moment I started reading! not too much drama, not too much fluff, simply perfect, thank you :-)
lauhall chapter 37 . 6/24/2016
That was really amazing, I loved it so much, I think this would have been a better option for Castle's kidnapping at the end of season 6. Great work
conservativegirl chapter 37 . 6/12/2016
Awwwwww I just found this story and I love it! Truly great characters, drama, excitement, and emotion :) phenomenal job
SeannysMom chapter 37 . 5/16/2016
Amazing and beautiful story ! Very intense and well written. Thank you
unannalome7 chapter 37 . 3/31/2016
I really truly enjoyed reading this. I must say, I am not english (spanish) but I have read lots of fanfictions 'til now and although some vocabulary has been searched in google and I have to re-read some fragments to understand it all, I think this has been so far the most amazing fic. I thank you very much for it, though it has been years since you finished it. I think I don't find anything ooc or any mistakes and really it has been a long, bumpy ride, I was thrilled when they scape of the cave and WOW I was 100% on it, I have read it in like 4hours, all afternoon hehe. so this is my review, hope you don't find any misspellings. again, thank you very much for entrataining me so much!.
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »