Reviews for Take you Break me
life's a mystery chapter 37 . 1/31/2016
oh wow what a great story! I loved the happy ending after all the grief and fear they went through :)
KatieBeth503 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
So um. I had to stay up all night tonight to keep an eye on a friend, and upon hearing this, Lou recommended your story. I usually don't go for AU so much but I adore season 4 and the newness of their relationship and all the obstacles they'd had to face, so going AU from there is no biggie. And honestly... when did you write this? *checks* DUDE! You can see the future! I mean, Castle disappearing for months is canon now, even though in a different way. And you know what's neat? The way you characterized Kate, hurting for missing him, not wanting to accept it, longing for when things were good... is the exact same way the writers characterized her in the season 7 opener. That's when you know you really nailed the characterization! Anyways, I'll be reading more of this as I stay up until my relief arrives, in between trying to earn my niece Webkinz cash ;) Love your writing, your premise, and your interpretation of the characters. LOVE how Castle helped her with the day her mom died. It's different from anything I've read and honestly I think more on par for his character than anything else! Anyways, just wanted to let you know I'm reading, and when I binge read I don't usually review every chapter but I'll be checking in periodically, most likely to either tell you how awesome you are, or perhaps scold you for making me cry (as I do that rather easily. I mean. I cried at Finding Nemo. No, not the beginning where the mom dies. The part where they FOUND Nemo) but in any case, I'm reading. Thanks for the healthy distraction and good way to pass the time and keep myself awake tonight.
IOwnABoat chapter 37 . 8/10/2015
I truly enjoyed this wonderful story. I can see why it's garnered such a lot of attention. You kept the tension up, introduced a convoluted plot that was actually quite believable (as far as these spy stories go!) and i can imagine the growth of the characters in this direction if something like this had happened at the end of season 4.

Thanks for writing it!
IOwnABoat chapter 12 . 8/4/2015
I found this story as I was surfin' round, looking for more Castle fanfic. And I must say, of all the AUs I've read, I think this is - so far anyway - my favourite.

I'll be honest with you - sometimes your writing style takes a bit of getting used to. Nothing I can pinpoint exactly, just little things that irk me. But your characterisations and the plotting - it's superb! And I must say, given that you wrote this before the season 6 fallout, that I think you're a wizard or something. :)

Plus, thank you for bringing back Ethan Slaughter in some way, and in the most realistic way I've seen in fanfic.

Powering through the rest of this tale, and I can't wait to see how you tackle it all.
ksatan624 chapter 37 . 2/28/2015
Incroyable cette fiction ; comme elle est magnifique à tous points de vue : une enquête digne de J. Le Carré, le livre de Castle qui éclaire tout cela ; les sentiments des deux bro. pour Kate ; la façon qu'ils ont de l'aider et la soutenir ; les retrouvailles, d'abord père/fils, ensuite mère/père et en apothéose, Rick et Kate vont être parents ! j'ai adoré, trop géniale !
The-KLF chapter 37 . 11/20/2014
I have no idea how I hadn't read this already, but now I have and wow did I love it! Amazing! Superb characterisation and snappy dialogue, a really great read!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/25/2014
He heard her telling him to comr home to her! I loved that!
GT500RonSmith chapter 37 . 9/27/2014
That was really sweet! That day they finally got back together again, there were probably a lot of active swimmers that day! Good chance she conceived in the first round!

Loved this story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 36 . 9/27/2014
Smart! Like her dad! Saved her grandfather before she actually got to meet him! And the first thing he wants to know from her is what kind of father he was! Nice chapter! Grampa retiring so maybe he can be with the family, huh?
GT500RonSmith chapter 35 . 9/27/2014
The SOB has come to kill him and the only one there to help him is Alexis? Damn!
GT500RonSmith chapter 34 . 9/27/2014
Pretty neat how you thought to fold all of this together! I like it!
GT500RonSmith chapter 33 . 9/27/2014
What a nice chapter! Forty years is an awfully long time for someone to maintain a love that was built in ended in the same day! That's powerful love, isn't it? It would take powerful hearts to keep that love for so long with no contact at all. Hard to even imagine

I could do it though!
GT500RonSmith chapter 32 . 9/26/2014
This is where they have wanted to be all these months! They have missed the loving!
GT500RonSmith chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
Poor old Karpowski! I used to like her, too!
GT500RonSmith chapter 30 . 9/26/2014
Wow, that was so well written! Martha knew him without seeing his face! And Kate almost fainted away! Tears in my eyes!
1,565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »