Reviews for Take you Break me
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
Yeah well the second name in that book Espo, the one right next to Melanie's . . . its hers."

"No way." He tells her.

OH yes way! Castle is brilliant (as his writer ;-) and i cant imagine the effort that went into thinking of these clues!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Martha knew me only as 'Richard Gabor' . . . I'm your father."
of all the things, of all the ways, OMG i did bot see this! WoW dude!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Do what you need to do – say what you need to say Detective – just be as discreet as you can with the department's resources.
oh i got so choked up over this, well all of it but here, ugh.
and the clues, ohhh in the book, genius
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
And when she hung up the phone and she looked for him – he was gone.
ummmm what? Why? Ohhhh this is gonna hurt in all the ways, ch 1 is killing me and i have to go through 36 more? So do you have an address that i can send the bill? You know for all the chocolate that is being bought at the moment? Good.
Itachi's apprentice chapter 37 . 4/29/2014
I have read quite a few Castle fics these days, but your story has become my number one fav story, in the castle genre, beating out stories like Bated Breath, Apologize, Of finding innocence, to name a few.
I cannot wait to read other work of yours.
madreag chapter 37 . 4/14/2014
A great story, couldn't stop reading. Right amount of tension with KB & RC being apart. Good flipping between story lines ( PS I really hate that, start yelling - finish this for me- your kiiling me) ...but it makes for great tension filled reading. Good job and thanks for taking the time...none of us have enough of that.
Mitana chapter 37 . 4/16/2014
I loved this story! It was completely original and I think it related to a storyline that most people didn't really latch onto (with the Mexican drug cartel). I absolutely adored the way you went back and forth, not only between Kate and Castle, but between the present and the past. I also really liked the interaction between Castle and his father.

Now I have to go read all your other stuff!
xalwayscaskettx chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
I KNEW IT!
drsusaben chapter 37 . 1/25/2014
This story is simply extraordinarily outstanding! I read Fanfiction ALL the time. Truly a GREAT story. Thank you so much.
Abzug chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Let me be the 1,436 person to tell you this story is AMAZING! So well-plotted. And the yearning between Castle and Beckett was so palpable and delicious. I read the whole thing in under 24 hours, it was that much of a page-turner. It was the one thing which made me sort of glad my partner and son are both sick-everyone lying around all day gave me a TON of time to read.
wendykw chapter 37 . 11/20/2013
I am just awestruck at the depths of this fanfic. The plot, the characterizations, the pacing...Wow. Thank you.
wendykw chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Found this fic when I was double checking that I hadn't missed an update on Unfinished. Have to say this fic is wonderful. And the tie-in to that case with ... Not going to put spoilers in the review. I'm sure I will happily spend today finishing reading this story. Look forward to updates on Unfinished.
Mery Duwe chapter 37 . 11/3/2013