Reviews for Tavington and Lyra
peacelovenola chapter 75 . 4/1
I just stayed up until 4:35 in the morning to finish this. On a work night. #sorrynotsorry
sketch199322 chapter 75 . 1/18
Perfect just perfect well done! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
While I was reading I could actually see this in my mind:/. This was more deatailed than any Romance Novel I've read. Amazing writing skills!
Abby01 chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
I only have one question...How can Lyra be a virgin if her stepfather "spilled his seed into her?"
I like it though. Really good story telling so far.
Guest chapter 75 . 3/16/2015
OH PLEASEEEEE DO A SEQUAL OF WILLIAM JR AND SUSAN MARTIN!
Guest chapter 75 . 2/2/2015
Second time reading it and still loving it!
Pioneerprincess chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
Lyra surprised me at first, I thought that since William was actually proposing that she wouldn't say no, because by marrying him it would help her to gain the respectability that she will lose as his mistress. However, I completely understand her point of view, she can't marry him until she trusts him. :)
Pioneerprincess chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
YESS! I am so thrilled that Lyra has been empowered to be able to take charge of her own life and make decisions for herself and her future. And so I am relieved that Cole and Rebecca are getting to eat humble pie!
Pioneerprincess chapter 35 . 12/18/2014
WHOO HOO! Cheering for Lyra! At last some good fortune! I am glad you went with letting Lyra be the heiress. Excellent!
Pioneerprincess chapter 32 . 12/18/2014
I am thoroughly enjoying your story! I just started it 2 days ago and I can't put it down! I will likely go back and add reviews to the previous chapters but I am too excited and want to keep moving forward. I have to say that I LOVED! Tavington's joke at the dinner party with Emily. I laughed really hard, that was genius! And something so rare to see in him is a sense of humor. It was refreshing. Well played! I am intrigued by the Patriot spies in the dragoons. That adds a to the sense of danger. I really hate the way Rebecca and Cole have been treating Lyra, so hoping they get a taste of their own medicine. And I think Tavy is going to be completely outraged by what Cole did to Lyra.. poor girl, she just can't get way from controlling, abusive people...
Guest chapter 75 . 12/13/2014
You should write a second one between young William Tavington II, and little Miss Susan Martin.
lolamish8896 chapter 75 . 10/7/2014
I just don't know what else to write apart from 'i just loved this story!' im was sooo sad when it ended.i was so tensed that you might kill william,but i am so gald you did not! Luved this story! :)
eri chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
they actually had tents. they were just so posh oh the redcoats
Guest chapter 75 . 6/25/2014