Reviews for Tavington and Lyra
elh4587 chapter 31 . 7/15/2017
informed him later that Captain Wilkins Lady mother had been quite disgusted with the way Lyra had been

? captain wilkins lady mother.
elh4587 chapter 7 . 7/13/2017
barely two thousand pounds. Mrs. Bryant says I must marry right away, with Smith being my Stepfather, what is mine is his by right. If I marry it will be my husbands."

****no this is incorrect. If he wanted her inheritance he should have married her at 17 or in general he would control it when she was under 18. Once a person turns 18 any control a parent or guardian had is dissolved
elh4587 chapter 6 . 7/13/2017
," she shrugged. "Who knows? But my papa was from England and my mother fiercely loyal - it's not right, what the Patriots are doing."

***coming from a vacuous person like this lyra this statement really doesn't hold much water. She seems the type to be able to only be good for sex and shopping on her husbands money, what would this 18 year old twit know about right or politics. Stupid characters should leave the politics to smarter characters. She should just lay on her back and breed. Sorry, it seems all she is worth
elh4587 chapter 4 . 7/13/2017
I wish this useless character had more going for her than a pretty a**. Like he falls for her spirit or her looks are lovely but average with something unique that makes her stand out. This way she is just a mary sue . so perfect and pretty and "oh I'm just a stupid useless bimbo" women like her are the ones that should be used up. They are empty vacuous shells. I want to see a woman with character, not ugly but not "oh sigh woe is me I am model beautiful and can't keep men a away, how annoying "
elh4587 chapter 3 . 7/13/2017
It's funny to me because the "colonial" men were British too and most likely still had British accents at that time as well.
elh4587 chapter 2 . 7/13/2017
always thought Thomas had sold it -"

"Now how could he have sold it, when you were not to inherit it until you turned eighteen? Of course, he is your stepfather and you are of age now, so he could sell it. But no - darling. We will get there first, get you married and you need never be in fear of him again."

***** if she is of age and she inherited the building how can he sell it? He cannot unless they marry
DefinitionOfRoyalty-2415 chapter 75 . 3/3/2017
Omg! This is Lisette Jenkins, and I just re-read this story after so many years! It's just as great as I remembered it! This was one of the first stories I had ever read on this website, and it brings back so many pleasant memories. I honestly can't believe it's been about 4 years! I am so astonished! This is still one of my favorites. I absolutely love this!
peacelovenola chapter 75 . 4/1/2016
I just stayed up until 4:35 in the morning to finish this. On a work night. #sorrynotsorry
sketch199322 chapter 75 . 1/18/2016
Perfect just perfect well done! :D
Guest chapter 21 . 6/15/2015
While I was reading I could actually see this in my mind:/. This was more deatailed than any Romance Novel I've read. Amazing writing skills!
AngelofDance chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
I only have one question...How can Lyra be a virgin if her stepfather "spilled his seed into her?"
I like it though. Really good story telling so far.
Guest chapter 75 . 3/16/2015
OH PLEASEEEEE DO A SEQUAL OF WILLIAM JR AND SUSAN MARTIN!
Guest chapter 75 . 2/2/2015
Second time reading it and still loving it!
Pioneerprincess chapter 38 . 12/18/2014
Lyra surprised me at first, I thought that since William was actually proposing that she wouldn't say no, because by marrying him it would help her to gain the respectability that she will lose as his mistress. However, I completely understand her point of view, she can't marry him until she trusts him. :)
Pioneerprincess chapter 36 . 12/18/2014
YESS! I am so thrilled that Lyra has been empowered to be able to take charge of her own life and make decisions for herself and her future. And so I am relieved that Cole and Rebecca are getting to eat humble pie!