Reviews for Cruel Summer
This book is so good it's almost two in the morning and each chapter I'm like 'k I'm done now' but how can I end with that?! It's just so good
Adorable
The Demon Ledger chapter 41 . 2/17
This was sweet. I really appreciated your writing :)

Not to be critical, just a... okay I guess its a critique, but from one hopeful writer to another! I know this story is a bit old, but maybe it will help your current writing, if you're still doing that...

First: quality/length is definitely better than quantity. I liked how fast this story flowed, but I almost wish the chapters were a bit longer and more in depth in feelings!
Second (and last xD): there were a few things that almost confused me, simple typos and extra letters, as well as continuity errors, such as when she mentions a car early on in the story and then says she doesnt have one later on.

Overall, I don't want you to think I didnt like this story. I really did. It was hot, emotional, and I liked the bonus chapters, they really added to the whole experience. You're a fantastic writer and I think you can only get better from here.

Much love for this and all of your writing :) ~B
themagicisnintheair chapter 1 . 2/15
Lovely fic!
reader-chic-2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I don't like how Peetais so uncertain of himself, but this is still good- slow but good.
reader-chic-2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
She's so pessimistic it kills me!
reader-chic-2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I honestly feel like the better twilight writers write for the minor characters. I did when I wrote for twilight. Now I'm on to other stories, but I will definitely check yours out after this.
reader-chic-2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Normally I don't review on finished stories until the end, but this is the first story that was realistic in the hunger games M section, so I must applaud. Also, you are so incredibly close to getting 3,000 reviews. If I receive every chapter, you'll be there! I have an idea that I'll want to finish this.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 41 . 11/22/2015
Wonderful last chapter, perfect ending, definitely doesn't need an epilogue.

So, I came down with the flu today, well what I think is the flu, and I'll probably be staying home from school tomorrow, and guess what I'm going to read all day? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

THE SEQUEL! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! :)

Thank you so much for writing this! I enjoyed it so much. You did an amazing job. The character development was amazing. Seeing Peeta turn from someone so scared to get his heart shattered again, to someone that believed that a long distance relationship between him and Katniss would work. I loved reading how Katniss slowly opened up to him and how she said 'I love you' first, that was probably one of my favorite chapters.

I usually review for almost every chapter, but I was just so eager to keep reading to even take a few seconds to review.

I hope you don't mind TOO much.

Anyway thank you so much for writing this, it's definitely one of my all time favorites.

~~KHC
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 40 . 11/22/2015
Wonderful! I absolutely LOVED this chapter.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 35 . 11/21/2015
Glimmer.
KatnissHermioneCullen chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
I have to review now, I probably should have been every chapter, considering that this is like the best Hunger Games story that I have ever read, but I was just too excited to read the next chapter to take time to review, I'm so glad that there's a sequel, I would die if this story was really ending in 13 chapters.

Wonderful chapter, and all of the ones before it. This is a truly amazing story. And your author's notes are actually worth reading, lol, unlike mine.

I love how Peeta and Katniss' relationship developed, and how Katniss is letting herself fall for Peeta, I couldn't stand how she wouldn't in the books, even though things were more complicated, it might have made it easier for her in the long run. She may not have felt as guilty when Peeta got hijacked.

I like how they're not just going to let the relationship end when the summer does, I've read a few cruel fics where that happened (they weren't summer camp ones, they were like vacation ones, and they weren't Hunger Games). I think that Katniss and Peeta can make this work as long as they don't end up breaking up because they miss each other too much, that just makes it worse.

Thank you so much for writing this story, now I'm going to read the next chapter.

~~KHC
LeaLovesFanfic chapter 41 . 10/15/2015
Love this story!
Rox chapter 41 . 10/11/2015
Hi! Thank your continuing to write awesome evelark stories. Please do consider posting your epilogue. I always love the dynamics in the relationship you make for katniss and peeta. Thanks again for sharing your story.
professional9100 chapter 41 . 8/15/2015
I've read this story before so I'm not sure if I ever left a review but I'm gonna do it anyway.
I LOVED this! I can't get over how you portray Peeta, delivering all his sweet and kind nature and giving us some dirty Peeta too ;)
Katniss is amazing with her shyness and boldness, I really like it when she takes charge sometimes, it's just something I know she would do.
Overall, wonderful job! I plan to read all your stories by the end of the month :D good luck on any future stories that you plan on writing!
2,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »