Reviews for Cruel Summer
Mikara132 chapter 41 . 3/20
I absolutely loved this! You're very talented, keep it up
Shailene chapter 21 . 1/21
Oops. I mean Glimmer. (I was typing on my phone.) ; )
Shailene chapter 21 . 1/21
I LOVE this story so far! And I totally love how you gave Cashmere a nickname. "Cashmere" is just stupid. But Gimmer's name on the other hand…her name is great, 'cause you get to make fun of it. ; )
NYANKAT2332 chapter 12 . 1/6
I luv horny lil peeta
Vanessa Kugh chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
LOL, #PeetaxKatnissKiss
Abi chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
Very good story. I have been looking for a story like this for ages and j have stumbled upon this one. It was better than I expected. Well done.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/23/2016
This story is a little fast-paced. The characters had only a week to get to know each other, and this stuff happens. I don't expect you to fix this, but maybe apply these tips in the future. Aside from this, keep writing because you're good at it!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/24/2016
This book is so good it's almost two in the morning and each chapter I'm like 'k I'm done now' but how can I end with that?! It's just so good
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2016
Adorable
The Demon Ledger chapter 41 . 2/17/2016
This was sweet. I really appreciated your writing :)

Not to be critical, just a... okay I guess its a critique, but from one hopeful writer to another! I know this story is a bit old, but maybe it will help your current writing, if you're still doing that...

First: quality/length is definitely better than quantity. I liked how fast this story flowed, but I almost wish the chapters were a bit longer and more in depth in feelings!
Second (and last xD): there were a few things that almost confused me, simple typos and extra letters, as well as continuity errors, such as when she mentions a car early on in the story and then says she doesnt have one later on.

Overall, I don't want you to think I didnt like this story. I really did. It was hot, emotional, and I liked the bonus chapters, they really added to the whole experience. You're a fantastic writer and I think you can only get better from here.

Much love for this and all of your writing :) ~B
themagicisnintheair chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Lovely fic!
reader-chic-2 chapter 4 . 11/22/2015
I don't like how Peetais so uncertain of himself, but this is still good- slow but good.
reader-chic-2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2015
She's so pessimistic it kills me!
reader-chic-2 chapter 2 . 11/22/2015
I honestly feel like the better twilight writers write for the minor characters. I did when I wrote for twilight. Now I'm on to other stories, but I will definitely check yours out after this.
reader-chic-2 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Normally I don't review on finished stories until the end, but this is the first story that was realistic in the hunger games M section, so I must applaud. Also, you are so incredibly close to getting 3,000 reviews. If I receive every chapter, you'll be there! I have an idea that I'll want to finish this.
2,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »