Reviews for Life
wolfy1.29.13 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Oh my god *sobs* Phantom of the Opera...the SADDEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME ;;
inactive373872847 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Aweh this was so sad poor cecil:'( /3
Really great story and it's also nice to see Cecil got to be the main character too considering he isn't noticed as much as bob!
LillyGirl310 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
This story is brillent and I am currently reading another one of your stories that I believe is one of the squeals to this one and I will review it like I did for this one.
Till Next Time
Fanficaddicttion chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
I see what you mean... Terwillgers are REALLY unappreciated
Fanficaddicttion chapter 11 . 11/30/2012
like how you incorporated the actual episode in here.
Fanficaddicttion chapter 10 . 11/30/2012
Woo Hoo! That's the Cecil we know!
Fanficaddicttion chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I was a little confused when this chapter switched to the argument in the house.
Fanficaddicttion chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
For a second I thought it was Bob was going to be the guy. The way he phrased things reminded me of Bob.
Fanficaddicttion chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
This one was interesting.
Fanficaddicttion chapter 5 . 11/30/2012
Bob's doing this to cover his tracks from another crime? sounds like Bob to me.
Fanficaddicttion chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Ok, so many things to say... Mel is part of a gang and is friends with Bob? Wouldn't've have imagined that... o my god! You really made a blood thirsty Bob here. No one Cecil tries to frame him when he's older. I would too. Poor Cecil
Fanficaddicttion chapter 3 . 11/30/2012
I love that you brought in Maris
Fanficaddicttion chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
this was interesting... how much older are you making bob than cecil? I always imagined Bob was a year or two older... you make him sound like he's six or seven years older... was that what you were going for?
Fanficaddicttion chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
that is sick and funny... i could see little bob doing that.
SideshowJazz1 chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
I loved that comic. And this chapter was AWESOME. I'm sad it's over, but then I have several more of your stories to continue reading!