Reviews for Life
Person chapter 12 . 10/7/2016
Hurray for Cecil! :) Nice ending! Bob is being kinder to his brother now. All it took was standing up to another homicidal maniac, hmm?
You can do it, Cecil. Stepping out of your brother's shadow will be tough, but you're a tough man.
Person chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
Hm, at least Bob didn't actually plan for Bart and Lisa reminding Cecil of his family.
That One Person chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Wow, Bob, that was cold! Mocking Cecil after he confided his sorrows to you? That's a paddlin'!
Cecil, I know you're a good person deep down. Revenge won't make you any better than Bob or Tom.
That One Person chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
Even Bob doesn't deserve that.
Homer, why are you so horrible to Cecil? There's a difference between best friend and boyfriend! Poor Cecil, his life just keeps getting worse!
That One Person chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I found a couple of spelling errors in this chapter (croud, skeletans, buisy). Other than that, quite a sad chapter! Cecil's lost his family just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time! :(
That One Person chapter 7 . 10/6/2016
I can tell Tom's a dangerous villain! Run, Cecil, save your family!
That One Person chapter 6 . 10/6/2016
That was lovely! How could someone think it's gross? It was sweet introducing the new family members that way. :)
That One Person chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Who is Arthur? (An OC, I know. I want to know how he relates to Bob. I need to know.)
It's hard to feel sorry for Bob in this. It's really his own darn fault he abused Cecil and got caught. Hope Cecil finds happiness one day, even if it isn't his 'dream job.'
That One Person chapter 4 . 10/6/2016
Mel, what are you doing hanging out with those guys? You're better than that.
Poor Cecil. If this is what happened, no wonder he hates Bob.
That One Person chapter 3 . 10/6/2016
Awesome, he gets introduced to Maris! Do I smell... romance? ;)
That One Person chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Aw, baby Cecil is cute! :)
Floragal15 chapter 2 . 9/9/2016
Poor little Cecil, getting hurt like that. I don't know if Bob would ever beat Cecil. But I'm glad he didn't this time and actually helped him out.
wolfy1.29.13 chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Oh my god *sobs* Phantom of the Opera...the SADDEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME ;;
inactive373872847 chapter 12 . 7/29/2013
Aweh this was so sad poor cecil:'( /3
Really great story and it's also nice to see Cecil got to be the main character too considering he isn't noticed as much as bob!
LillyGirl310 chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
This story is brillent and I am currently reading another one of your stories that I believe is one of the squeals to this one and I will review it like I did for this one.
Till Next Time