Reviews for Strangers in a Strange Land
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 1/7/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Incredibly intense and suspenseful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Was it all a bizarre nightmare brought on by a nasty head wound? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 1/6/2013
Incredible chapter! Very intense and horrifying! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Very intense ending! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! What a predicament they've found themselves in! Where are they? I hope they'll be alright!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Amazing chapter! Very intense! I hope they'll be okay! I really enjoyed it!
NormalNoMore chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
please please please write more horror fanfics! I am sooo tired of all the other lovey dovey crap!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
That was very well done. William's nightmare was intriguing, suspenseful and definitely the stuff that nightmares are made of! Love the cliffhangerish ending even if I usually like my stories wrapped up in a nice, tidy bow :D Thank you for sharing and I hope to see more from you soon.

Cool Breeze
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Very good :)
Can't wait for the next chapter and I really didn't see that coming! Lol the cannibal thing I mean :p
barbarama chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
It was interesting, at least they are safe now in Toronto, however now that William found that bone I wonder if his detective instincts won't get the better of him and he will go back there to investigate (not alone though I hope because this time he might be eaten for sure! Lol)

Good job as usual and I hope to read the next chapter soon. Take care
JuliaJoyBell chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Good job!
Fantastic Fanfiction!
JuliaJoyBell chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A dream! I hope it's just a dream, lol.
Good job :))

Hope that's they aren't too much injuried and that they never meet this people! ;)
barbarama chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
oh I see you are very clever! It was all a creepy dream! That was very good I have to admit that I never expect the end of your chapters which is great! I am always finishing them thinking "What?", "Why?" "Whoa!" or sometimes I have to admit "Yeurk!" lol.

So congrats on that chapter and now that it was a dream (well except for the balloon accident) I hope William is not too injured so he can find Julia and they can live happy together while they are recovering in their respective cast(s)!lol

Very good job as usual!
JuliaJoyBell chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
Oh my... ! Cannibals! oOoOoOoooOh !
Poor William, and Julia of course! I hope that he can save her!
Great chapter :)
barbarama chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I am glad you are back however I have to say: Cannibals! :o

Alright I have to admit that I wasn't expecting that at all. It was a bit of a gory chapter but very well written though so I think I can get through your story except if you decide to add more blood or dislocating parts because even if I like your writing I know I won't be able to handle more ;)

So hopefully in next chapter, William and his dislocated finger will be able to rescue Julia with the help of Lidia who I wish will come to her senses soon and help them escape.

It is an interesting story, I have no idea whatsoever where it is going but I will trust your wild imagination with it :))

Take care