Reviews for The New Ark
kali-sinclaire chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
more please
BigBlueJake chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Seething Engineer - I love it! I can just see him brooding in the shadows, burns peeling and blinded in one eye, plotting his revenge...Looks like it paid to skim some of the Shaw/Vickers/David stuff after all.

If he's able to move around in the ship and start fixing stuff - I should think he'd be able to handle a blitzed-drunk human half his size...

Some of the has/had/have verb tenses are throwing me off a little bit...are they intentionally worded that way? Especially with the last bit "...what humans had done."
In the first line "...days it has been..." would be better if the Engineer is speaking in present tense.
elle chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Oh snap! an engineer POV, well I hope you update soon.
Sage1988 chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Excellent story, I in a weird way did like Vickers and thought she deserved a different fate.

I really hope to read more in the future
Katshua-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hi, when did you think you could post a new chapter (The third i mean)?
Katshua-chan chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
WAAAAA! AWESOME! Even if I always read in french your story is a way to awesome to be ignore Thx just to have post it!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2012
ALMOST FORGOT THAT ENGINEERS CAN THINK..HEH HEH HEH *QUIETLY*BASTARD*FORCED SMILE*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I SAW IT TWICE TOO ITS FUCKIN AWESOME I HOPE THEY MAKE A SECOND ONE SHOWING SHAWS ADVENTURE TO THE ENGINEER HOMEWORLD DUMP ALL THAT XENO WASTE AND TURN THEM INTO THE ALIENS WE ALL KNOW AND KINDA LOVE...LOLZ
Snorbie chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
Yeeh more meredith and elizabeth :). I like how you take different POV's which such different mindsets. Looking forward to next ch

Greetz S
Snorbie chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow just watched prom. And i definetley like your end better with MV and ES and david as survivors though.i dont really care about david i like the tone you said for this story. I hope to hear more from this.

Greetz S
megumisakura chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
great story,please update soon!
MountainBlade chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Nice beginning.

In my opinion, the plot of the movie had a lot of potential, but it was thoroughly f**cked up. Maybe by time limitations, maybe by the stupid tradition to "not overburdening" the story with extra details. And it's interesting to know how that all would be developing different ways.

The protofacehugger is scary thing... curious to see what it will do in the isolated boat. And that Big White Guy too. He is still sleeping in cryobox, I suppose. Maybe he won't be so evil with two unfortunate humans (and synthetic)? :D *ololo, it's yours to write, I'm just dreaming)* )
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Interesting beginning. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!