Reviews for Real Wild Child
Emily Delatorre chapter 7 . 8/12/2015
Please continue this. Also, I would like Alexis to be with Ray. For some odd reason, some people ship Tyson and Kai, but now he's a girl in this story, make it a TysonXKai please
Animefan1900 chapter 7 . 6/25/2015
Interesting. Would you updated, please?
tentenbaby chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
love it
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2014
ok great story with major plot twists :D i like it.
pair kai up with tala and lexi with ray.
hehe i like cute pairings
Guest chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
kai is a boy right so why do u keep using her sometimes!
digilover23 chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
Awesome chapter and I think that Kai should be with tala because they are so cute together.
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
nice chapter
gizmo5225 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Paris... The city of love. Certainly didn't find love here, though they did find a good battle. I liked it, especially how Oliver acts so mysterious. Amazing chapter!
gizmo5225 chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Nicely done! It's amazing how easily you can fit Lexi into the story, although one thing you might want to do is not mention Kai is disguised as a girl so much. It feels a bit choppy at some points. But besdes that, amazing job and I'm excited for what you roll out next for this story!
pat chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
GREAT CHAPTER M.V.!
dream lighting chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Wondering when you update this keep it up and welcome back nice story wonder what lexi will be like on the team
gizmo5225 chapter 4 . 9/18/2012
Woah. Nice plot twist! Sudden but it always adds enjoyment because it keeps me guessing at least. As for your question, I'm thinking maybe... Miguel. The little blonde Battalion Boy:).
Now for tho chap. Like I said, a bit unexpected, but I always like plot twits because it changes why we know and keeps us guessing what you're going to do with us all. This one was amazing, I love how you had Kai lock them in there to be sure. And now I'll be waiting for One of them to somehow figure it out:). Well done, everything was well written, and I hope you get another up soon!
gizmo5225 chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
And they are left in London and sent the video. I remember that. This was a good part, and the whole thing was nice! I'm loving Lexi mOre and more, she's a well made character and in excited to see what happens with her in her adventures with the Breakers even though I technically know what happens!