Reviews for Little White Lies
just a reader 09 chapter 7 . 2/16
I happen to stumble on your story and I gotta say, I freaking love it! I so hope you continue on with this story and not abandon it like all the others :( so pls update soon!
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 7 . 1/6
Please continue. It was amazing.
PrincessRima313 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
This story is so good please continue soon !
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Please Update soon! Great story so far, bye the way.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
What a horrible place to leave me hanging. Please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This is SO good.
kakashixangela chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Awwww did bankotsu and takumi have to die : huhuhu sad face :(( but since kagome did make a wish on the shikon...will they come back to her in some other way? And is naraku still a demon in this fic? Hope you can update soon! :)))
Fairy Flame Key chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Interesting story, I love how Bankotsu is Kagome's older brother! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Om freaking god ,this is the best story ever *squeal*
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
... Fuck you Naraku. That's what I feel about you, you Bastard!
Oh no! Kagome! Oh my god... Oh... My... God... Why? I wanted her brother and and father to LIVE! You BETTER NOT KILL KAKASHI!
Mirage chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
please please come back and write a finish to the story, i wanna know what happens, how kagome-itachi and maybe kakashi come together
please let Bankotsu life and her father too, when the mirror breaks the souls should get back to there owner, and when i did understand it right from the movies and the manga...they loose there souls but the bodys are alive and in something like rest-coma-sleep. so there should be a way to let them live agin after the fight
kagome should grow her power faster, and please get a jump in time so that they are older when they come together
please come back and write soon more i love your story
Azera-v chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
Love this story!
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 7 . 1/4/2014
Awesome story, please update soon D Good luck with your studies!
kimchi759 chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
NOOOO. DAMMIT. Why, oh why did I start this even after seeing it hadn't been updated in over a year?! Cliffhanger...perfect to hang myself on. :') Leave me here to cry.
SilentSilverSerenity chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Oh please, please update soon! I can't wait to read what Itachi is going to do to get Kagome's attention. What's going to happen to Bankotsu and Kakashi? Are they going to survive or is Naraku going to kill them? Is Naraku going to go after Kagome? I have a lot of questions that NEED to be answered, and you're the only one who can do it lol. So please update soon!