Reviews for Little White Lies
Late Night Dreamer chapter 7 . 1/17
I am absolutely love this story so much! You don't even know! I had such an enjoyable time reading this it made me laugh so many times and I would hate if you stopped writing it! The way you made the characters was so great and funny and yet adorable at the same time! I really really do hope you update you left it at such a good part.
lara5170 chapter 7 . 10/14/2016
This is getting incredibly sad but I'd like to know what happened next
zizi08 chapter 1 . 9/5/2016
Please update
just a reader 09 chapter 7 . 2/16/2016
I happen to stumble on your story and I gotta say, I freaking love it! I so hope you continue on with this story and not abandon it like all the others :( so pls update soon!
Saya the Jet Black Devil chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Please continue. It was amazing.
PrincessRima313 chapter 7 . 11/7/2015
This story is so good please continue soon !
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2015
Please Update soon! Great story so far, bye the way.
mysteriousmaidenwarrior chapter 7 . 3/27/2015
What a horrible place to leave me hanging. Please update.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
This is SO good.
kakashixangela chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Awwww did bankotsu and takumi have to die : huhuhu sad face :(( but since kagome did make a wish on the shikon...will they come back to her in some other way? And is naraku still a demon in this fic? Hope you can update soon! :)))
Fairy Flame Key chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Interesting story, I love how Bankotsu is Kagome's older brother! Hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2014
Om freaking god ,this is the best story ever *squeal*
Julia N SnowMiko chapter 7 . 6/8/2014
... Fuck you Naraku. That's what I feel about you, you Bastard!
Oh no! Kagome! Oh my god... Oh... My... God... Why? I wanted her brother and and father to LIVE! You BETTER NOT KILL KAKASHI!
Mirage chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
please please come back and write a finish to the story, i wanna know what happens, how kagome-itachi and maybe kakashi come together
please let Bankotsu life and her father too, when the mirror breaks the souls should get back to there owner, and when i did understand it right from the movies and the manga...they loose there souls but the bodys are alive and in something like rest-coma-sleep. so there should be a way to let them live agin after the fight
kagome should grow her power faster, and please get a jump in time so that they are older when they come together
please come back and write soon more i love your story
Azera-v chapter 7 . 3/11/2014