Reviews for Raw Nerve
Kitty 101 chapter 8 . 3/25
Love's it there are so cute together this is so my otp
Kitty 101 chapter 3 . 3/20
Love's it shizuo is awesome on top of izaya
vampireknight08 chapter 28 . 3/5
ooooo freaking cliff hangers, geezzzuuummsss. XD. can't wait till ur next update!
Shizayafan123 chapter 8 . 12/23/2016
Nice story ! :)
lemonadeara chapter 28 . 11/27/2016
Hello! I really am impressed with this work, and also all of your shizaya's works. You really really kind, still writing this eventhough you are busy, and you do this for free, thankyou so much. I reaaaaally enjoy this fic, hehe, its so beautiful. I love how you picture these two,and also their surroundings. Keep the good work, its really okay if you cant spare time to update for a while, just dont leave this fic abandoned. I hope your real life become better and better, please take care
Faery66 chapter 28 . 11/9/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
AdorkableWitch1 chapter 15 . 10/24/2016
Please update
Kirily Brief Rosh chapter 28 . 8/29/2016
Oh yeah I loved it, for I thought you had finally abandoned the story seriously do not know how happy I am and please both babies are males.
StainedSculpture chapter 28 . 8/17/2016
girls night out, lol. good work on the next massive chapter~
TheMadCatQueen chapter 27 . 8/13/2016
This is adorable and oh so cute! I'm loving the mpreg in this... and Shizuo and Izaya are so cute here. Also, it's lovely to see Celty with her head.. Just a fabulous story and I can't wait to see more of what's been written!
StainedSculpture chapter 27 . 8/10/2016
かゃああああ~ I welcome you with my utmost happiness. thank you very much for the update without me knowing, Izaya already had baby bump~ its such a happy occurence and Shizuo acts cutee. ahh may be you could consider making notes for a hard word like pre-eclampsia? I mean some people (me) are just too lazy to googles them, hehe. sorry
VannaOrihara chapter 27 . 8/4/2016
Welcome back! I was so excited to see an update, though, it took me a while to finish some of the fics I wanted to get done reading. I still have a lot to read but I suddenly got into a Shizaya mood! It was a lovely update and I'm so happy Izaya's having twins :D Good thing Izaya makes a lot of money. And I didn't know organic fish was mercury free! That makes me so happy, I'm not pregnant and not looking to be pregnant anytime soon, but having to avoid sushi (my absolute favey food) was something I was dreading the most lol. Can't wait for the next update, take your time! And ignore theawful comments. I am extremely sorry, btw, for the lack of respect (and maturity) of some reviewers, i can't believe how people can be so insensitive sometimes... usually, yaoi lovers tend to be sympathetic, kind people, so it really surprises me. If only you could choose who to block from your wonderful fics...
TooLazyToLogIn1 chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
Selipha -Chan the story you made is awesome and I love it! keep go till end of the story ~!
DevvonFox chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I for one am happy to see you again and hope you are doing better now with life. My friend and I love your stories and are overjoyed to see an update. Also, don't listen to those nasty trolls, you take all the time you need to write or not, that's up to you but the two of us will be looking forward to any possible future updates.