Reviews for Everything's Different Now
klu chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
I promise to read this if you would pleas put up more to this series. I know it's been 18 months. but you did so much and it was incredibly good. May I make a suggestion? Re-post the first story Put up a chapter every week and you may find that you have people that are newer to FFN (like myself) finding you. Plus, Crossovers are overlooked. Post this as just SPN, but put 'X-over with NCIS' in the summary, so people don't get pissy and before the first chapter say FFN was having a 'glitch' that wasn't letting you use the crossover section. It actually DOES happen some times, no one can argue.
Yo chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Nice I hope ya continue this.
deanstheman chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Dean must be so happy - it's what he's always wanted. Sam's hallucination was mega-creepy!
deanstheman chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
I always think of SPN when I hear that 'Going Through Hell' song, only I interpret the words a lot more literally than I'm sure the artist intended! :) And a perfect SPN song is Billy Talent's 'Devil on my Shoulder' - if you don't know it, you should listen to the words. So Sam in season 4! (and could be Dean also). And like a million other songs... it's funny how everything in RL seems to lead back to SPN lol!
deanstheman chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
I missed your birthday! On no! Well happy belated birthday anyway. Hope you had a good day.
What a nice, simple case for the boys. I liked the characters you introduced here, even though I've never even heard of Diane Mott Davidson - it didn't really matter. But you should have had a warning before this that it should not be read on an empty stomach! My mouth was watering with all the yummy food mentions you had in here :)
So, I think once he's a dad, Dean will have to stick to 'simple salt-n-burns' like this one - he can't take as many risks. Can't wait to see how that all goes down next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
YO This seems pretty good so far.
Please continue this, PLEASE,please,please,please!
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Good start to this story. I like it so far.
deanstheman chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow what a start! Cas human and fi pregnant with kelly's soul in her child. That's going to be awkward for Sam and Gibbs if God ever leaves Gibbs. Oh, and poor impala just can't seem to get a break huh? I think secretly she just wants Dean's hands under her hood...lol.